Author Topic: Wait till you all see my Baby Goat that will,shake,thing's,up,it,sure,Did,MoM!!  (Read 2645 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
:o : :)o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o,Well when we Decided to move to the Country,we said why not have a goat,we have 7' acre's, and she will help with the Grass!! We are naming her miss Elsie!!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)but my mother in law Shock, :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o,well what can i say,Lighten up and u will live Longer!!!!!!love maggie&Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Oooh, a baby goat.  What fun!  I'll bet Maggie and Molly will be very interested in the goat too!

cricket36580

You are getting more than one right?  Goats are tremendously fun but they are herd animals...they'll go bonkers if they are the only ones.  Perhaps a wether?  I absolutely adore my little does.  Both are due to kid any day now...Anticipa tion is killing me!  COngrats on your new baby!

Offline Perdi's Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Goats can be fine with other animals as part of their herd too.  On a horse farm I worked at we had a couple of goats that kept the studs company in 2 different barns.  They hung out with the horses all day.  Most animals perfer another animal of some kind to be with even if it's not their own kind-although that's prefered.  I like goats, but we don't have the fencing to contain them.  They'd be out everywhere with this post and rail that we have around our property. 
Our pets love us no matter what....can't say the same for humans....

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
[that is good to know thank's for the info!! I will need it!!!Have a Wonderful Holiday! And a Happy,New year!!love maggie&molly&marylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!