Author Topic: Our Kuvie girl has a name!!  (Read 6193 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Our Kuvie girl has a name!!
« on: December 18, 2005, 06:11:34 pm »
My husband has decided to call her Rosie...I don't know why exactly but it does fit her!...She is doing very well!...Her biggest fault is that she put her front feet on your chest when you are sitting down & snuggle in & refuse to move...I can think of worst faults!...lol!

Kiahpyr

Re: Our Kuvie girl has a name!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 06:14:49 pm »
That's great! I'm happy to hear that she finally has a name. I bought reindeer horns for Kiah and I'll be posting pictures soon.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 06:16:21 pm »
AW! I have that same fault!! Hee Hee! Big hugs to Rosie!! Welcome to the family.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 08:43:11 pm »
Chelle! Rosie is PERFECT! I love it for her! Congrats on the new name and the new fuzz butt!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 08:46:12 pm »
Congratulation s.  Rosie's the perfect name.  And that hugging thing, that is definitely a Kuvasz trait!  ;D

Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 12:52:04 am »
Thanks guys!...It does fit her well & she is responding to it too!...Now if I could only get some weight on her!!...She had her second round of wormer last night...Hopefu lly that does the trick!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 12:55:35 am »
That's so great!!!