Author Topic: BIG, HUGE Thanks to Nickerbokker - YOU ROCK!!!  (Read 2130 times)

Anakalia

BIG, HUGE Thanks to Nickerbokker - YOU ROCK!!!
« on: December 22, 2005, 01:31:37 am »
Thank you, Nicki, Cody and Angus!!!!!! ;D

I'm sooo sorry I wasn't in chat earlier (I got there about 10:30)  I had a stinkin' migraine all day and I was drugged up on Excedrin Migraine, that stuff does NOT like me!  When we opened Koby's gifts I was too out of it to take pics but I tell ya he LOVED everything you, Cody and Angus sent him! Koby helped me open the package and I said  "WOHOOO!!  He's got BALLS!!!!"  I proceeded to go on talking about his new balls for about 10 min, like I said I was out of it. lol  He didn't know what to play with first!  He hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days so it was AWESOME to see him so excited over his new toys.  He was running around the house, tail waggin' like crazy with his new balls showing them off to everyone. hahaha  It was hilarious.  I'll take pics tomorrow he did a number on the reindeer and monkey head within 10 min of chomping on them, but he was the happiest dog EVER!!

So a HUGE thanks to you, Cody and Angus, you guys are AWESOME SS gift givers!! ;D ;D

Andi

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: BIG, HUGE Thanks to Nickerbokker - YOU ROCK!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 01:35:31 am »
I hope you're feeling better this evening, Andi!  Can't wait to see the pictures tomorrow.

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 01:39:19 am »
awww!!!!  i hope he enjoyed them!  cody sure liked the one giggler ball thingie....he had it in petsmart and was running around showing everyone!  so, it was all his decision...sin ce he LOVED IT, he figured koby would too! 

hope you feel better!  i've had a nasty headache all day too!!!!!!!  feel better! merry christmas!

nickers
NICKI

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 01:59:35 am »
awww!!!!  i hope he enjoyed them!  cody sure liked the one giggler ball thingie....he had it in petsmart and was running around showing everyone!  so, it was all his decision...sin ce he LOVED IT, he figured koby would too! 

hope you feel better!  i've had a nasty headache all day too!!!!!!!  feel better! merry christmas!

nickers

I definitely think my headaches are stress related! lol  Christmas is supposed to be fun right?  WRONG!!  I get way to stressed out and it totally sucks!  I hope you're feeling better soon too! I HATE it when my head hurts, that's almost worse than having the flu!

Anyway I just wanted to say Cody couldn't have picked a better toy!  The giggler ball is Koby's favorite!  He tosses it around runs it into walls and makes it bounce so he can hear the noise, it's so funny!  My digi camera totally sucks I can only take 10 sec video's and it doesn't have any sound, but if he's playing with it tomorrow I'll try to get a video of him, he'll smack it around with his paw and he just goes NUTZ!!  He literally hasn't stopped playing with the toys since we opened up the box  I just checked on him a second ago and he finally crashed but he's sleeping with the chewed up monkey face rope toy. lol  And the reindeer toy no longer has a head. hahaha  He's so friggin' destructive! ;D

Once again thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Andi