Shepherds > Shiloh Shepherd Discussions & Pictures

Shiloh Shepherds

(1/3) > >>

Jan2:
Hello to all the Shiloh Shepherds. I hope to meet you all and i would enjoy speaking to you too about your Shiloh Shepherds. Janet the owner of Storm.

Carolyn:
Storm is very handsome. If I ever get my computer back I'll get some pics up. I have Apache & Kiya both Shilohs, Chazzy gsd rescue, 2 cats & 2 horses.
Carolyn

jan n nori:
hi jan. what a beauty he is. i have nori one of the polar bear pups. she s 5 months old and a white sable plush. jan and nori

Jan2:
Hi Jan and Nori, i just love your puppys name. Yes your breeder is Deb and she has STORM'S brother Mojo. I thought i would join this group too. Nori is quite a looker. She is beautiful as a shiloh should be. good luck with her. And i hope to meet you some day soon at the shows. Janet and Storm. His name is Hilltop's Storm of Barnegat Bay as my husband is a fisherman and Storm loves water and all kinds of weather. talk soon and keep in touch. janet. 

Jan2:
hi carolyn and apache and kiya glad to meet you. Your shilohs are beautiful. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE SHILOHS ON HERE. Yes please more pictures. We love to see pictures of our pets and every one elses. love to all. Janet and Storm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version