Author Topic: Samson & the bunny...  (Read 8953 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Samson & the bunny...
« on: May 11, 2005, 08:16:13 pm »
Yesterday morning while taking my daughter to school I saw a pet bunny loose...A gorgeous black Holland Lop...Of coarse I stopped & caught it with the help of the lady whos yard it was in...She didn't know who it belonged to & after calling the police, all 3 vets in town, the Humane Society & putting an ad in the paper I decided to foster the bunn until I could find it's owner or find a good home for it...Weeelllll llll, the only available suitable place I had for the bunn was Samson's crate...So, "Little Boy Blue" is currently residing in Samson's house & though maybe a bit confused he is really being a good boy about it!...He LOVES this bunny!...He lays outside his crate & touches noses with it & just watches it...Today I was petting the bunn & Samson came to get a closer look & tried to get in the crate with it...lol...He was so excited!...I made him calm down as he was scaring the poor little thing & he layed down & just put his head in the crate...In a short time the bunny came up & sniffed Samson layed down & touched noses with him!...They layed like that for quite awhile...each content with the others company...It was the sweetest thing!...Also, if a cat comes into the room Samson will stand up as it passes by the crate & lie back down only when he is sure "his" bunny is safe...I have SUCH a good boy!