Author Topic: I'm back!! Hope everyone had an AWESOME Christmas!!  (Read 2956 times)

Anakalia

I'm back!! Hope everyone had an AWESOME Christmas!!
« on: December 27, 2005, 08:17:43 pm »
I've missed BPO soooo much!  I've been super busy with family stuff and holiday crap. lol  Also Kenna has this week off school so she's driving me insane and I hardly have a minute to myself.  I hope everyone had a super duper Christmas!! Ours was like any other Christmas - super stressful and very exausting, but I got PRESENTS so that makes up for all the other stuff. hahaha

I thought I'd share my one and only photo of Christmas morning.  As soon as I took this pic my camera decided to die on me.  NO warning what so ever just shut off and now it doesn't work.  I even put new batteries in it Christmas Eve but my camera sucks what can I say!  Thank goodness we had our video camera running so we have some memories of Kenna's 2005 Christmas!  Here's the photo - She was really really happy, Santa was VERY generous this year. lol  ;D

« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 08:21:04 pm by Anakalia »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back!! Hope everyone had an AWESOME Christmas!!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 08:51:47 pm »
Glad you are back and that Santa was so nice to your little one.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 10:31:56 pm »
Glad you're back!! Kenna looks very very happy!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 02:12:52 am »
My SIL's camera did that this year ... and it was my youngest nephews first Christmas.  Gotta love technology!!!

Glad to see that you're still alive?  How did Kenna like the Floam?  Santa didn't bring me any, and I'm VERY jealous!!! ;D

OMG!!  Jenn the Floam showed up on my doorstep CHRISTMAS EVE!!  I about had a heart attack thinking it wasnt' gonna show up but the Postman "forgot" to deliver it to me earlier that day!!  STUPID POSTMAN!!  Anyway the Floam stinks BAD, but Kenna has fun with it so it's all good! lol  It's totally gross and I can't touch it, it gives me the heebie jeebies (shivers in disgust just thinking about Floam).

On the upside, her Cotton Candy maker ROCKS and so does her V-Smile Pocket, and her new Xbox games, and her Doodle Bear, and her remote controlled zoomie car....ahhhh it's so much fun playing with kid toys! ;D

Blair

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 02:16:47 am »

On the upside, her Cotton Candy maker ROCKS and so does her V-Smile Pocket, and her new Xbox games, and her Doodle Bear, and her remote controlled zoomie car....ahhhh it's so much fun playing with kid toys! ;D

Glad to see you back....She almost got the samethings Skyla got...how funny is that lol

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 02:26:38 am »
My niece got the cotton candy machine too.  Little stink put the thing together by herself, too. LOL 

Nice to have you back!