Author Topic: Need a name  (Read 3964 times)

Offline ambulance_Driver

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Need a name
« on: January 02, 2006, 03:49:50 am »
Hey everyone, I'm so glad to have finally found a board just for saints!  I currently have a four month old boy "Thor" who is my spoiled rotten child lol.  He is absolutely beautiful and so very well behaved.  Other than Thor I have a Bichon Frise "Ellie" two horses, one rabbit, three hermit crabs and a cat.  Anywho, I am getting ready to register Thor and need a good registered name.  I don't care for his parents' names so I don't want to include them.  I do plan on trying to show him.  At this point it will depend on a couple of things:  the rest of his right lip turns black, and that his right eye doesn't droop/show the red part.  Sometimes it will droop and other times it won't.  His other eye doesn't droop at all so I'm hoping it wont as well; neither one of his parents' eyes drooped. 
     If you have any suggestions for a long show name please let me know.  As soon as I can I will get pictures up of him.  Thanks !

Sandra
Ellie: Bichon Frise
Dash: Chinese Crested
Ginger: Paint filly

Offline tvsjessica

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Need a name
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 04:00:56 am »
Just out of curiosity, what are his parents' names?  I always liked the name Thorwald, from the Hitchcock movie North by Northwest.  So it could contain that somewhere . . .
Am I the only one that Tivos dog shows and watches them again?

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 12:34:07 pm »
Thor is soooo cute!You must post new pics of him.Glad to have you aboard!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 12:42:55 pm »
Thor is so cute. Welcome and PLEASE post more pictures. We love to see new pics. You are going to love this site and all the people here.
Coonie & Judge
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 12:47:45 pm »
Welcome to BPO!

Sorry I'm not much help with registered names. But I would love to see more pics of Thor.  ;D

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 04:29:08 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO! :)

I don't know much about show names - I never even bother to register zoey with the akc - but I am sure whatever you come up with will be great. I would love to see more pics of Thor!
RIP former BPO

Offline ambulance_Driver

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 01:49:34 pm »
here are Thor's parents' names.  His sire's name is Piper Doll's Labeau, and his dam is Follow the Piper.  So yeah I don't care for those but anyway.  Those pictures are about a month old and wow I can't believe how much he's grown lol and as soon as I get more pics I'll put them up. 

Sandra
Ellie: Bichon Frise
Dash: Chinese Crested
Ginger: Paint filly

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 01:53:46 pm »
You could go with something off Wild Thornberry, or something off of greek mythology.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline jupiterjenny

• Ankle Biter
  • Daisy Mae
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 02:18:06 pm »
how about 'Odin's Thunderstruck Thor' seeing as Thor is the son of Odin- and he carries a thunder hammer..i don't know just thinkin'-and i love norse mythology!
Check out my art work!
www.jupiterjen ny.deviantart. com