Author Topic: I'm in trouble again  (Read 4137 times)

lins_saving_grace

I'm in trouble again
« on: January 03, 2006, 10:07:54 am »
Little Grace! 

Kiahpyr

Re: I'm in trouble again
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 10:12:17 am »
Oh-no! Grace you bad dog! "Who me?" I love it when you catch her in the act she always has this look on her face that says "I'm not doing anything wrong". Hahahaha!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 10:15:43 am »
Oh-no! Grace you bad dog! "Who me?" I love it when you catch her in the act she always has this look on her face that says "I'm not doing anything wrong". Hahahaha!
Thanks.  she thinks she can do no wrong

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 10:27:11 am »
Hey!  I know that look!  Ranger gives me the same look ... like... "Mama, look at my big brown eyes.  I know I'm not supposed to be chewing on the {insert forbidden item here}, but I'm sooo cute.  You can't really be mad, right?" 

Sweet little Grace...she's got that look nailed!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 10:36:43 am »
that look is hard to resist.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 03:22:15 pm »
Ooohhhhh! She's bein' ba-ad!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 04:06:07 pm »
Those are hilarious! I should snap a pic of Nigel getting into my coffee... ahhh the joys of having a dog who is tall enough to help himself to anything on the kitchen table... he is my first! I'm learning about it the hard way for sure!!!

Offline HersheysMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 04:13:58 pm »
They sure know how to tug at your heartstrings, don't they?  My dog ate one of my shoes last night.  This is the third time in about 6 weeks or so.  And its always MY shoes! >:(  Wasn't funny at the time, but it just gives me an excuse to go buy another pair!  ;D (It was hubbys fault, he left the closet door open).  But I always get the "I'm not doing anything wrong" look too-every time!! :) :)
Tricia, human mother of Hershey, born 7/6/2004

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 04:19:25 pm »
Those are hilarious! I should snap a pic of Nigel getting into my coffee... ahhh the joys of having a dog who is tall enough to help himself to anything on the kitchen table... he is my first! I'm learning about it the hard way for sure!!!
no kidding.  it has its pro's and con's. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 04:20:16 pm »
They sure know how to tug at your heartstrings, don't they?  My dog ate one of my shoes last night.  This is the third time in about 6 weeks or so.  And its always MY shoes! >:(  Wasn't funny at the time, but it just gives me an excuse to go buy another pair!  ;D (It was hubbys fault, he left the closet door open).  But I always get the "I'm not doing anything wrong" look too-every time!! :) :)
I think shoes are on their dietary prymid. 
We got lucky and broke that habit fast.
but yeah...they tug at your heartstrings something awful.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 04:20:57 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 05:19:42 pm »
Dozer got in trouble BIG TIME the other night. Ken had a tray of Lasagna from his mom. Well he heats some up for me in the microwave and proceeds to bring it to me in the Den. While leaving the rest of the tray unattended for 30 seconds on the kitchen counter. :o  Needless to say Dozer is an opportunist and had the top layer of the rest of the Lasagna gone by the time Ken got back to the kitchen ::)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2006, 05:21:29 pm »
Dozer got in trouble BIG TIME the other night. Ken had a tray of Lasagna from his mom. Well he heats some up for me in the microwave and proceeds to bring it to me in the Den. While leaving the rest of the tray unattended for 30 seconds on the kitchen counter. :o  Needless to say Dozer is an opportunist and had the top layer of the rest of the Lasagna gone by the time Ken got back to the kitchen ::)
ut oh!  they scarf everything into the pie hole and FAST!   But Lasagna is so good! 

Blair

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 05:51:40 pm »
" It wasnt me"    She is something else  :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2006, 10:19:55 am »
" It wasnt me"    She is something else  :D
no kidding.   I think the little brat ate my driver's liscence this morning.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2006, 11:07:35 am »
Gracey! ?  Honey?!  I'm sorry.  Mommy found her liscence in the Jeep this morning...but when you spent all night riffling through my jacket pockets and I couldn't find it I assumed you ate it.  Forgive me little one?  I'm sorry I called you a brat! :)