Author Topic: Better late than never.....Pics Koby playing with his SS gifts!!!  (Read 2609 times)

Anakalia

Tony got the digi camera fixed so I thought I'd get a few photos of Koby playing with his favorite new toys from his super cool SS Nicki, Angus and Cody!  Those toys are all he plays with anymore.  Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to the reindeer because all that was left was the legs.  :(  But Koby's now working on chewing up the monkey face rope so I'm sure the monkey will be a casualty soon too, but he'll still have the rope to chew on!  So here's the pics....he was pretty lazy yesterday, very suprising for Koby I know! lol OH and I have to apologize for the dust circles in the pics, I tried cleaning the lens before taking the pics but I didn't do a very good job!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Better late than never.....Pics Koby playing with his SS gifts!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:12:37 pm »
Looks like fun! He is such a beautiful dog. :)

Blair

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 01:14:40 pm »
Awe its Koby!! Great pics Andi, he sure is a handsome boy  :) Looks like he was having fun playing with his new toys.

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 01:16:31 pm »
You know what though?  I'm a little ticked that his eyes had to be glowing in every single freakin' photo.  It makes him look EVIL!!  He's crazy, but not evil. lol  I'm going to blame it on Tony not being able to fix the camera right......the quality of the photos aren't the best and it's NOT my fault! hahahahaa

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 02:07:12 pm »
awwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww

i want him lol.   i love him!!!!!!  glad he likes his toys  ;D
NICKI

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 07:06:23 pm »
Love the pics, especially when he has the floppy ears.  He looks like he's having alot of fun.