Author Topic: "Logan" In URGENT need of a loving home  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
"Logan" In URGENT need of a loving home
« on: May 15, 2005, 02:48:45 pm »
**If no one can adopt, if you have any ideas who I could contact, PLEASE help.  Thank you so much!**  Three years ago when I ran a rescue organization, I adopted out a beautiful Golden mix.  Last week she contacted me stating she could no longer keep him.  I picked him up, but now have to find him a home.  I rent now and my Landlord will not allow us another dog.  This guy is very shy as he was nearly beaten to death by his first owner.  He is aproximately 5 years old, neutered, working on re-housebreaking, loves other animals (cats and dogs), likes women more than men but is totally non aggressive.  He's white and blonde, weighs about 50 pounds.  He's wearing his current Rabies tag.  When comfortable, this boy is a total comic.  He will run around the house and play like a pup.  I've had him around older children, and as long as they are not aggressive, he makes friends with them.  If they are aggressive, he hides.  I live in West Central Florida, near the Gulf.  This is heartbreaking and I pray someone out there will give this wonderful boy a forever home filled with patience and love.  You may email be directly at bdfurchner@tampabay.rr.com  Thank you so much.   :'(  Logan's photo is at the bottom.
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: "Logan" In URGENT need of a loving home
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 09:51:45 am »
I just saw this post. Do you still have Logan? I may know someone in the Florida area that can help. E-mail me at: lotzapets@earthlink.net
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: "Logan" In URGENT need of a loving home
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 11:47:59 am »
I don't know why I didn't get notification of your post.  I'm sooo sorry I didn't respond until now...  I found Logan a home in Jacksonville, Florida.  He has a new family consisting of Julie (Mom), Bruce (Dad), Taylor (Brother-Human) and Angel (Sister-Canine, Golden).  He is so happy and has come out of his shell a great deal.  They adore him!!!  They update me almost weekly and though I cried when he left, I'm so very happy that he finally has what appears will be his forever home.
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...