Author Topic: I love this board!  (Read 4051 times)

Offline ambulance_Driver

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
I love this board!
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:56:22 pm »
I just wanted to let everyone on here know that this board has got to be the nicest one on the net.  I have been having problems with one of my horses and have been talking to people on a breed specific board and man have they gotten nasty about it.  Telling me that I should have him gelded (neutered) now if not before and that that would solve a lot of his anti social behavior.  Or that I shouldn't expect this and that etc.  GGGGRRRRRR I hate it! Thank god for nice people out there such as yourselves.

Sandra 
Ellie: Bichon Frise
Dash: Chinese Crested
Ginger: Paint filly

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: I love this board!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 07:42:32 pm »
I have to say that I also think BPO is a great place to be!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 08:28:44 pm »
I have to say that I also think BPO is a great place to be!

Me too!!!!

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:29:03 pm »
I agree! I used to go to a doberman specific forum, and those people were cut-throats!  If you didnt have what THEY have, or do what THEY do, they you were just not worthy of having a doberman!!! They were so stuck on "improving the breed" that they didnt realize they were discrediting humanity!!!  I love this board!
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:36:18 pm »
BPO is a wonderful place! I'm glad people appreciate what  a lovely, friendly, helpful, caring, and nonjudgemental place Jamie and Michael have created :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 09:38:15 pm »
BPO is the BEST! My best friends are on BPO. They offer support, laughter, encouragement, advice, distractions, and unconditional love.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 09:43:25 pm »
BPO is the best I wouldn't have been able to cope with the loss of Dilbert if you all hadn't been there to help me. Your support has meant the world to me. BPO is the best place to be, and I am so gald to be a part of it!  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 11:06:09 pm »
BPO is the best I wouldn't have been able to cope with the loss of Dilbert if you all hadn't been there to help me

I completely agree!  When Cowboy was so sick with Canine Hemorahaggic Gastroenteriti s, all the prayers and good thoughts pulled him through!  There is NO doubt in my mind that he turned the corner for love!  :-*

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 11:11:48 pm »
I love this board. At this point I don't know what I would do without it.
The other day I tried to post, and there was a freak error message, and it said... "sorry doghealer, you have been banned from this forum."

I promise I almost had a panic attack! My whole life flashed before my eyes. Then I realized it was an error and everything was fine.
WHEW!!!!

Like I said, I don't know what I would do without this board... and all the WONDERFUL people here!!!!! :D :D :D

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 11:30:49 pm »
OO, pick me pick me! I love bpo too!!!  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Blair

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 12:17:58 am »
I agree BPO is a wonderful group and I have made a few friends on hereĀ  ;D [ Boy do I feel sorry for those people  ::)] I use to belong to a few Rottweiler groups, key words being USE TO. One group if you didnt agree with what the manager said or did you would be kicked off the board. And the other ones just werent friendly at all, I felt very unwelcomed. But not hereĀ  ;D This is my internet Home, hehehe. And I love everybody here LOL

Can you feel the love tonight!!! Ok Im not a good singer, hehehe
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:20:31 am by Blair »

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 12:45:21 am »
When I adopted Daisy last summer I started looking for advice on raising a Neo.  I ended up on a few Neo specific  boards that were.....um... ..how to put this kindly......th ey were a good fit for some people but not a good fit for me.   
BPO is a great fit.  Not only do I get good advice and love for Daisy who is a Neapolitan Mastiff but just as much advice and love for my mixed breed puppers...Jack ..a shepherd/hound...and Jilly a Rotti/mastiff/shepherd.
It's so awesome to be able to ask questions and express my views freely.
It's even OK to post photos of little paws AND KITTIES here. 

You are all so wonderful.   

I'm so glad I found BPO.

-Wendy
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Offline Mark Dozier

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 01:10:33 am »
Me too. I found BPO and I don't visit other forum much, Reading about little bitty digs that fit in a shirt pocket on BPO tell me that the only size that really matters is the size of the heart in the dog.

Having said that:::: KEEP THEM DARN ANKLE BITERS ON THEIR own website/forum. It is called "My Fantsy is to be a BPO DOG."

Mark Dozier
servant of
Rolly - Walker Coon Hound
Ozzie - Maremma
Siearra - Great Pryenesse

Offline HersheysMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 03:34:09 pm »
I really love this site too!!  I used to go on to more breed-specific sites too, but some of them were getting just plain nasty!!  I guess I was intimidated; so I hardly ever posted anywhere.  But this site is different; I think that everyone is respected for their opinions, not put down because of them!! 

Thank you, everyone, for being who you are, and being so much like a family!!  I am addicted, and I LOVE IT HERE!! :D :D
Tricia, human mother of Hershey, born 7/6/2004