Author Topic: Dazy has been stealing everyone's chair or couch spot today. This was the last!  (Read 8985 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Ladybug was all currled up on the couch taking a nice snooze.  Dazy enters the scene.  Figures she could just lay between mom and ladybug.  No problem, right?  HAHAHAHA  not in this lifetime!  So here are a few pictures of her squishing poor lil Ladybug.

lins_saving_grace

that is cute.  mine do that same thing.  so far no one has had the stuffing smooshed out of them.  :)

Kiahpyr

That's just too cute!! Dazy just wanted to cuddle. It looks like ladybug didn't mind.

Anakalia

OMG!! hahahaaa!!  That's too funny, although I feel sorry for little Ladybug...all the poor girl want's to do is take a nice relaxing snooze!!  Not be Daisy's pillow. lol   ;D

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Ladybug doesn't seem to mind much.

By the way - that's a GORGEOUS couch!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

MommyOfSchnauzers

It's cute and all, but Ladybug weighs 15 lbs, Dazy is well over 60 by now. lol  I had to rescue Ladybug as she finally looked up at me like "Mom, will you get this cow off of me?" lol 

MommyOfSchnauzers

Ladybug doesn't seem to mind much.

By the way - that's a GORGEOUS couch!

Thanks jjfritsche!!  I love it.  Microfiber cleans up so easily!

Icerotti

Poor lil Ladybug......

MommyOfSchnauzers

She thinks she is so mistreated! lol 

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
That is Cute, poor little pup, how old is Dazy now?
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

MommyOfSchnauzers

That is Cute, poor little pup, how old is Dazy now?

Dazy is 6 months old.