Author Topic: Betti is a goof...  (Read 3774 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Betti is a goof...
« on: January 16, 2006, 07:34:58 pm »
They are all such clowns, aren't they?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:38:08 pm by moonlitcroatia »
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Kiahpyr

Re: Betti is a goof...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 07:47:23 pm »
She's so cute!!!!!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 08:27:43 pm »
So cute!!! :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 10:37:00 am »
She looks so protective in the window.   

I LOVE the colors on your wall and that picture!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 11:54:06 am »

Thank you Lins! I painted the walls and the funky picture. I don't feel confident about my artwork anymore because my bf works with colored pencils, pastels and baby oil and has this blending technique. He can look at a picture and create an exact replica. I don't think he's impressed with my paintings, but I create them out of my head with little reference, so I guess it's a different style all together. I just don't impress him, that's all. So, I don't paint much anymore, because I am also busy writing for class and feel I should concentrate on that. But, my next art project will involve Croatian scenery, bull or Cape buffalo. I know that much. ;)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 11:55:43 am »
That old tan couch is actually "THEIRS". In fact, in all honesty I have to say that the entire house is theirs, since it seems I really have it for their benefit. :P

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 11:56:40 am »

Thank you Lins! I painted the walls and the funky picture. I don't feel confident about my artwork anymore because my bf works with colored pencils, pastels and baby oil and has this blending technique. He can look at a picture and create an exact replica. I don't think he's impressed with my paintings, but I create them out of my head with little reference, so I guess it's a different style all together. I just don't impress him, that's all. So, I don't paint much anymore, because I am also busy writing for class and feel I should concentrate on that. But, my next art project will involve Croatian scenery, bull or Cape buffalo. I know that much. ;)
well you paint better than me!  And no matter what, your painting looks great...especi ally on the burgungy...We have a big burgundy wall too and I love it.  :) 
Writing is a cool means of expression too and with your imagination I think you could be the next pulitzer prize winner! 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:59:31 am »

well you paint better than me!  And no matter what, your painting looks great...especi ally on the burgungy...We have a big burgundy wall too and I love it.  :) 
Writing is a cool means of expression too and with your imagination I think you could be the next pulitzer prize winner! 

Wow! That's the best compliment and it means so much coming from you, too. I'll tell you though, the writing workshops are grueling. It is basically a couple of hours listening to fifteen people criticize everything my story that does not work. Then I go home thinking I'm really not coming along as much as I thought.  :-\

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 12:07:53 pm »
No problem.  I can not tell a lie! 

Criticism can be bruetal.  Let it feed your energy and creative juices! 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 12:11:14 pm »
No problem.  I can not tell a lie! 

Criticism can be bruetal.  Let it feed your energy and creative juices! 

Yes! The confidence level has to stay elevated, because there are many times when people blurt out a comment and it is up to me to determine whether it is valid or not. For example, I wrote a story with a dog in it and someone said they did not believe a dog can be sneaked up on...that they were sure the dog would hear someone coming and not be startled.

Uh-huh! Right!  ;D

There I am in my canine world sniffing the roast on the cutting board, completely enthralled by the ecstasy of the moment that I am not aware of anything else...meanwhi le a human is standing in the doorway watching me and I look up...

We dog people have all seen that "start" before - the "Yikes! I've been had" look.

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 03:05:13 pm »
oh moon, shes soooo cute!  i just love her lil big old head!
NICKI

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 04:47:07 pm »
In the pic with her mouth open she looks like she is singing! Cute!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.