Author Topic: VIDEO: Betti plays with Secret Santa Toy  (Read 3168 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: VIDEO: Betti plays with Secret Santa Toy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 08:30:18 pm »
Awww...what a good girl!  Such a sweetie! :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 11:18:15 am »
she's a good runner after the toy.  :)

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 11:35:02 am »
She is so cute!  She lets go of the toy very nicely.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 11:48:00 am »
She is so cute!  She lets go of the toy very nicely.

She is extremely gentle. In fact, she will not play tug of war and even when she first came to live with me and was terrified of people and I'd clip her toenails she would merely place her open mouth around my hand and hold it there to let me know what I was doing was making her uncomfortable. She's never growled angrily at anyone. But she does nip my bf's privates...she runs up out of no where and jabs him in the nards with her shnoz.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 11:59:20 am »
OH!  Ouch!   The shnoz can be a deadly weapon! 

I get a little nose up my back end a lot.  I'll stop and all of a dog head in my pants.  Grace doesn't watch where she's going.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 12:01:36 pm »

I get a little nose up my back end a lot.  I'll stop and all of a dog head in my pants.  Grace doesn't watch where she's going.

Laugh Laugh-laugh...Laugh-Laugh OUT LOUD!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 12:03:22 pm »

She's like a little kid (like me when I was a kid.)  I don't know how many times I ran into my mother when she and I were walking in the store.  I even ran into a parking meter once because I was looking where I had been instead of where I was going.   
Me and Grace are like that cartoon with the really fat lady with the chiwawa in her bummy.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 12:07:59 pm »

She's like a little kid (like me when I was a kid.)  I don't know how many times I ran into my mother when she and I were walking in the store.  I even ran into a parking meter once because I was looking where I had been instead of where I was going.   
Me and Grace are like that cartoon with the really fat lady with the chiwawa in her bummy.

Ha! Ha! Like the cartoon lady getting out of the car in "The Triplets of Belleville!" She has a dead man in her butt when she gets out of the limo.

I was a lot shorter than everyone else in Jr. high, so my problem was turning around suddenly into the breasts of the taller girls...face first. Ugh!

For a long time Betti ran into the walls all over the house. She doesn't watch where she's going either. Greta just stumbles on her front end when she walks on the sidewalk or in the park. Lou is simply a big lummox and tries to turn around in the narrow space between the coffee table and sofa, whipping is big tail around in our faces and swiping things onto the floor. Greta and Betti have enough sense to back up. LOL