Author Topic: A boy, A dog, & Sports on TV  (Read 4968 times)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
A boy, A dog, & Sports on TV
« on: January 20, 2006, 02:05:32 am »
I don't know what sports show was on TV. Some sports center/football live/footballs r us/yada yada yada/i can't look away from the TV or I will die Mom/ TV show about football.   Daisy was on the bed.  Some how these things seem to always take place in my room on my bed.   
The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Hey Ty, that looks uncomfortable. Isn't she crushing your neck?"
Ty: "It's not that bad. I really want to see this next part."
Me: "Have you thought about pushing her off or moving?"
Ty: "Na...she's good"

Look at the angle of his neck.   Eh....whatever .   I  pick my battles.   If his neck gets sore...that's the natural consequence.   But who am I kidding.  He's a teenager.  They don't get sore.  They are like rubber.  The kid could sleep in a box and be fine the next day.       The second pic was taken a 1/2 hour later when even Daisy was tired of waiting.   I don't think Ty's eyes had left the TV the entire time.    Of course this was BEFORE the Pats were eliminated from the playoffs.   
They do make cute pics of a boy and his dog.   In reality the boy probably wasn't aware the dog was there except on commercials but the dog thought it was awesome and I enjoyed it.   Ya gotta grab the moments when you can.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 02:07:25 am by my3dogs »
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Nicole

Re: A boy, A dog, & Sports on TV
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 02:19:45 am »
Those pics are fantastic!!!!!

You're right, teenagers don't get sore. I'm constantly on my daughter Molly for sleeping or laying in some kind of insane position. She's always saying, "Mom! I'm fine! Why are you always so concerned about the position I'm in!" Its funny. I always say, "Stop laying like that! You're going to have L-neck!"

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 12:23:38 pm »
PRICELESS, just love that last pic.  Good thing you had the camera handy because that moment is SO worth it!   :D

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 12:38:51 pm »
Just look at that it ,starts at an early age!We have to climb all over the men to get attention when the tv is on and they still dont notice!The pic is proof.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 02:12:58 pm »
I love the last picture!! Too cute!!!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 02:16:43 pm »
Hehe to funny!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats