Author Topic: Off to see the vet  (Read 18460 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Off to see the vet
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 04:48:00 pm »
Galahad is 13 weeks now, hmmm on pic I think he was about 10 or so, is your pic new? is she 10 weeks on this pic. I will try to take one of him tonight and we can see how they are now. No I agree it wouldnt be bad at all, just that they are as you say totally different breeds, I have to compliment you for choosing such a pretty dog though lol......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Luvmydanes

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 04:55:05 pm »
Yes, the picture of Jasmine is new. I just took it today. You should get a recent one of him tonight so we can compare. I was going to say in my last post that you have great taste! lol

Kandi

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005, 07:12:11 pm »
Great idea about the monthly pics. We have been having Finn weighed, measuring him and taking pics once a month around the 18th. I took the pics today and had him weighed and we're measuring him tonight.
Last month we found he had grown 11 inches from nose to tip of tail from the month before! He also got 2 inches taller. I'm excited to do the measurments tonight... I'll post how much he has grown.
I should have the pics developed within the next couple of days and I'll post one.  The "bliss" pic with my posts was taken last month, though you can't see how big he is...  Let's see what I can do...

Vicki