Author Topic: Aloha from Hawaii  (Read 3769 times)

Offline k9pack

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Aloha from Hawaii
« on: February 02, 2006, 03:57:50 pm »
Cool Site!  8)
Mahalo to everyone that help make this site special.

Here is our k9crew.
Taka is a 182 lbs. English Mastiff who rules the two boys, Bei our 179 lbs. Tosa, and Scooby our lightweight Great Dane weighing in at 101 lbs.

Our household is fun with the brat pack.  See a short 3 minute video of our pups making a mundane task like cleaning house into a test of patience.  http://www.takatimes.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=17&pos=0

(I am a noob so sorry if the picture or the video url doesn't post properly.) :'(

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Aloha from Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 04:09:23 pm »
Hi and welcome!!!

Your doggies are beautiful =]

I am owned by a 13yr old and a 4mo old chocolate lab, Samson and Cooper

hope you enjoy the site... and post TONS of pics!!!

{I would so kill to be in hawaii right now  :P}
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 04:32:38 pm »
Adorable movie!  Cleaning the house is just SO much more fun with big guys, huh!  Welcome to the group....we have lots of fun and love pics....so that was a GREAT way to introduce your babies!  I am owned by two Newfoundlands, Cowboy, a three year old Landseer and Chester, an almost one year old brown.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 05:10:17 pm »
Welcome aboard!!! I'm April and I am owned by an 11 month old great pyrenees named Kiah and a mix pup with no name yet. Can't wait to see more of your doggies!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 05:48:34 pm »
Your puppies are beautiful!  Welcome aboard.  I'm Lin...and my people are Lady and Grace the Rottweillers.  :)

enuffpaws

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 05:57:30 pm »
Welcome to BPO great to have you and furkids with us. Your dogs are simple beautiful need many more pic soon!!!  And just so you know i'm totally jealous you live in Hawaii. lol Hope you have tons of fun with us on BPO.

dale ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 06:04:21 pm by enuffpaws »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 06:26:46 pm »
Your dogs are so pretty.  I love the Tosa.  Welcome to BPO.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 08:45:47 pm »
Hello and welcome.

My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, and Gunther, a great dane.

cricket36580

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 09:00:37 pm »
Welcome to the most wonderful site on the internet.  I'm Cricket and I'm currently being trained by 2 danes (Bella, Foster) and 1 pyr (baloo).  We live in south AL on a little land and have a host of other critters too.  Don't you need some visitors?  I'm thinking we need a Hawaii get together....   ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 10:42:43 pm »
Welcome and... I love your dogs! I watched your video and it reminds me of trying to get ANYTHING done at my house!
I am Rebekah and I am the ... ahem... *leader*... of a pack of 7 dogs plus one foster dog.
We definitely need some more photos of those hounds of yours! Especially the Tosa... he reminds me of a mutt I have by the name of Nigel. ;D

You'll love BPO!!!

(here's my Nigel)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:45:33 pm by doghealer »