Author Topic: Another Newbie  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Marty_J

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Another Newbie
« on: January 29, 2006, 08:48:10 am »
Hi everyone
I just found this site and had to join!

I have two dogs at the moment Lucy, an 18 month black Labrador and Rosie, a 5 month Spinone. 

At some stage in the future I'd like to get either a Maremma sheepdog or a Neapolitan Mastiff.  ;D

Nicole

Re: Another Newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 09:51:56 am »
Welcome Marty!!!!

You'll love it here! I'm Nicole, mama to Cabeza, a 6 year old Chow/Newf mix and soon to be Dewey, a Saint Bernard!

We definitely require lots and lots of pics...especia lly of Rosie cuz I just realized (after seeing your avatar) that Spinones are my new favorite breed! hahahha!  ;)

cricket36580

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 09:54:06 am »
Welcome!  Yes, it is a requirement that we have MORE pics....   ;D  I just love her face!  What a sweetie.  And some of Lucy too.

I'm Cricket and am currently owned by 2 danes and 1 pyr.  I also have a host of other critters. 

Offline Marty_J

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 01:08:54 pm »
I'm Cricket and am currently owned by 2 danes and 1 pyr.  I also have a host of other critters. 

I have quite a few critters too, namely a Horse, 2 cats, 2 goldfish and 30/40 tarantulas
 But here's another photo of the dogs

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 01:09:52 pm »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW! They are both totally adorable!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 01:14:43 pm »
Welcome!  You have two cuties there!  I'm Jessica and my husband and I have two newfies, Sasha (1 year) and Bella (12 weeks).  You'll love it here at BPO!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 04:20:53 pm »
Welcome your furkids are cuties.  I'm Erin, I have two horses (Gabby and Penney), two dogs (Kali the newf and Lacey the aussie), and two cats (Tick and Hannah).  I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 04:33:53 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Melissa.  Mommy to a 6 month old Giant Schnauzer and a 3 year old Miniature Schnauzer named Ladybug.  I have a skinkid too... Alyx.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 07:50:09 pm »
Hello and welcome!  I absolutely LOVE spinone's.  Besides just b/c saying their name is fun, their faces are so expressive and I love scruffy faces.

My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, and Gunther, a great dane.  I also have a horse and 2 cockatiels.