Author Topic: guess who loves aloe vera!  (Read 2275 times)

nickerbokker

guess who loves aloe vera!
« on: May 19, 2005, 02:55:13 pm »
HEHEHE....my boys do!

i drink it a couple of times a day...at first because i wanted to pretend i was a healthy person, and now because i really like the taste....so, 2 days ago i started throwing some in the dog bowls, and the kids didn't really like it LOL...their tounges were flying all over and i had aloe on my walls a ceilings and carpet...but today, i threw it in there again..and they went crazy!  angus finished his and ran to steal codys, but mom got in the way  ::) ... but seriously..its so funny, they actually LOVE it now!

ahhhhhh...heal thy puppies!

nickerbokker

Re: guess who loves aloe vera!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 04:16:04 pm »
thats VERY interesting... .i read a LOT of info on it, and didn't see that stuff...and when i asked the vet, she said it is great for them?!?!?!?!?!?  i would never have given it to them otherwise....h uummmm

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 05:05:03 pm »
NO NO NO...im totally happy that you brought it to my atttention!  the only sites i looked at and articles i read were good, and the vet was totally for it so i thought it would be okay....HOWEVE R, now i'll do some major research on it!  the plant thing is true though..i dont give them the green, just the juice, which may or may not be totally different.  i was pretty sure it was very idfferent, but now im scared so ill really look into it lol. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 11:07:10 pm »
again though, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

i will emai lthem and see what they say!