Author Topic: I love naps!  (Read 3489 times)

Luvmydanes

I love naps!
« on: May 18, 2005, 03:16:55 pm »
My kids were upstairs sleeping and Dane is out laying in the sun, so Jazzy and I got on the couch and took a little nap! I forget how much I miss that! Dane is so big now I can't exactly cuddle him on the couch, but it was so nice with her, cause she's still small. And I was nice and warm :)

Kandi

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: I love naps!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 05:30:38 pm »
Tiny babies....they leave that adorable stage all too soon.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 05:33:31 pm »
Finny is just over 90lbs now (educated guess) and he still climbs on the couch to cuddle with me! Ok, so sometimes I can't breath with him on me, but I get a nap either way!!

Vicki

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 08:25:16 pm »
I napped with Samson today too...All 100 lbs. of him on me...lol...We generally "argue" about who gets the couch & who gets the floor...Today I got on the couch & slid my legs under him thinking he would get down...nope... He stretched out, put his head on my chest & we both managed to fall asleep...I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 11:48:27 am »
I'm not napping *yet* but Ranger certainly is .... all 70 lbs of him snoring away at my feet!  I still can't believe he is only 6 mos.  I will admit though, that earlier I had to get down and cuddle him while he was in dreamland.   I just love that...he puts his head right up against my chest.  He's my cuddlebug!

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 11:55:44 am »
i cant sleep anymore when my dogs are around.  they BOTH MUST be touching me.....so what usually ends up happening is angus lays across my chest with his head on my throat choking me, and cody lays on my legs, they both snore really loud as well.....so basically i am laying there awake, trying to breath and not be TOATLLY clausterphobic .  sometimes it is actually too much and i start freaking out and fling both dogs off me and onto the floor while i try to catch my breath again LOL.....its pathetic, but its true.  when those dogs get me in a positiion where i cant move or breath, its like "holy sh%t".  were going to have to work on that a bit....cuz i would LOVE to actually get to sleep WITH them one of these days and not just under them lol.  they need to learn to sleep by me and not on me....but its SOOO cute!

Luvmydanes

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 08:20:29 pm »
I dont think I could ever sleep with Dane on top of me. He is too huge! i am glad he is happy to lay at the end of our bed on the floor and be content. :)

Kandi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 09:33:52 am »
Lady and Grace will settle for a snuggle on the bed...well ok...more of a spoon.  The are too heavy to be on top of us too.