Author Topic: I think I'm in love. lol  (Read 7041 times)

Lyn

I think I'm in love. lol
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:44:03 am »
There are so many different breeds that I would love to own. But I just keep coming back to the Dogue De Bordeaux.

I found a breeder  that I haven't looked into or anything but the sire to their upcoming litter is the 'Lakeit's Mighty Mufasa' For those that don't know this dog he is an amazing looking boy weighing in at 168 pounds.  :o The dam is 'Nobelgaze's Fallenshade Fallon'

I would love for my next dog to be a DDB. But at $2000 that may not be for awhile. Unless I win the lottery or something. LOL

Here's pics of the parents to be.. OH I so want one.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:02:08 pm by Jacksmom »

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm in love. lol
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:16:52 am »
Great pics. Did you happen to read the Puppy Mill Story under the "Sad Story" link?
Too sad, but unfortunately all too common.
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:18:44 am »
These are one of my fav breeds too.  ;D Great looking parents. They will have beautiful pups ;)

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:29:27 am »
Yes I did read the "Sad Story"  :'( I agree it's all too common.

I will definitely be checked their site daily come march. I have to see how those pups turn out.  ;D Even if I can't have one. LOL
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 10:29:59 am by Lyn »

Offline saintmellor

• Gnawer
  • anna
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 05:51:53 pm »
i have just adopted a dogue from our local shelter and she is amazing!!!!  she is confident yet laid back, gentle, a couch hog, yet playful outdoors, she has been great with my niece and nephew, she gets along with evry dog and cat she has met.  i also thimk your saint is amazing looking i also have one myself which i also love. 

Lyn

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 12:29:04 am »
Sorry Jacksmom. :-[ I didn't mean to post as an advertisment for them, I just love the look of their dogs. Expecially Mufasa. I've wanted one of his puppies since I've first came across him. :D

When I posted this we were undecided on what breed our new puppy would be. Although I still want to own a DDB someday, we have decided on a Newf or another Saint. I'm still looking at breeders.. and it's been an exausting quest. :-\

Offline gems

• Gnawer
  • my powerhouse crew....enya, mosamo & baby grissum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 07:54:35 pm »
i must agree ;D...i'll never be w/ out 1!!!!
they are an awesome breed to own.  my enya is such the DIVA! she loves me to death, children as well but doesn't lend herself to strangers at all(very aloof-as is the breed).  she has a great sence of humor & always gets what she wants!  she is the queen b around here & keeps her brothers in check! good luck in ur search, when the time comes:-)

Â