Author Topic: New Pics  (Read 4325 times)

rickysmom1

New Pics
« on: February 07, 2006, 11:35:38 pm »
I took some pics of Ricky (my sonĀ  ;D), my nephew, Lil Chris, and Tater wrestling around the floor tonight. It amazes me how tolerant Tater is with my nephew. My nephew can put his hand into Tater's mouth (which I don't encourage, but as most of you know it's hard to stop a 4 year old from doing whatever he wants EVERY second of the day) and Tater doesn't even clamp down.

I just wanted to add that the brownish blanket and the green blanket have been designated as Tater's "girlfriends". He loooooooves to get busy with them.  :o ;) ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 11:37:57 pm by rickysmom1 »

kristi

Re: New Pics
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 11:42:42 pm »
Tater is a doll! What a cutie!
Bullmastiffs are great... I often wonder what Sampson looked like as a baby... I adopted him at 5yrs old... my guess is something like Tater. ;)

rickysmom1

Re: New Pics
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 11:56:44 pm »
Tater is a doll! What a cutie!
Bullmastiffs are great... I often wonder what Sampson looked like as a baby... I adopted him at 5yrs old... my guess is something like Tater. ;)

I think Tater is more of a bullmastiff/shepherd mix. As he's getting older he's definitely lighter in body and his face is longer than a bullmastiff. He does have some bullmastiff tendencies. Anyway, it doesn't matter what Tater is, he's my baby and that's all that matters.  ;D