Author Topic: Might be a long shot...St. Bernard Rescue Group Needs Your Help/Vote  (Read 3196 times)

Offline wiss329

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Though I've been just a gnawer when it's comes to posting, I was hoping for a little help. 

My husband and I adopted our saint, Max, from the Illinois Saint Bernard Rescue last year.  A fellow rescue volunteer and adoptive mom had a great idea for a fundraiser and is asking our group to please get the word out to vote for her saint, Clyde, at:
http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/5636979744460013916

Clyde came from a home where he was kept outside, abused and neglected.  Luckily, he made his way into the rescue, was cared for, and adopted out last December.   If Clyde wins, he will donate all winnings to Rescue!

If and when you have the chance, please vote for Clyde.  (I think you can vote once a day).  Our dog Max has meant so much to my husband and me, and we thank the rescue for bringing us together. 

www.isbr.petfinder.org

Thanks,
Melissa

Icerotti

Re: Might be a long shot...St. Bernard Rescue Group Needs Your Help/Vote
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:37:10 am »
Voted a 10...good luck for a great cause. ;D

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:38:58 am »
Good luck! :) (We gave you a 10!)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:46:37 am »
I voted 10 too!!! He's so cute wrapped in the lights with his hat on.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 02:09:28 pm »
He is cute!  I voted 10!  I tried to look through the rest and vote but there were too many!  I only saw one close to his score so keep it up, folks!  Most of the pics are pretty plain.  I'm thinking I've seen a lot cuter stuff posted here.
Daphne