Author Topic: Aidan with pup  (Read 11642 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Aidan with pup
« on: May 20, 2005, 05:25:09 pm »
Here is a picture of Aidan with a pup who will be going to California in 2 weeks to make his home.  HE is called "Kilde's Aztec Wind Runner"  Poor Anthony was trying to enjoy pictures but the gnats were flying all around his head, needless to say he ended up grimacing/grinning in the last 2 and we decided to put off any more pic's for another day when the bugs were not so thick!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 05:29:13 pm by kildeskennel »
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Aidan with pup
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 06:09:10 pm »
Ohhh I love the first pic, that is sooo sweet. She looks like a very very good mom. The third one of the cute boy and the puppy is too cute also, the way the puppy looks like it is trying to hug him with front paws. It would break my heart to see the puppies go, just looking at pics melts my heart.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 06:29:17 pm »
Beauty is an excellent mother, but hte dog with the pup is the father! LOL!  He is very attentive as well!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 06:36:22 pm »
 :D Too funny, I guess the sex discr. is going on here too lol.... I dont know why I so took for granted that it was the mother. So let me rephrase what I said..... Ohhhhh HE looks like such a good father  ;), they are so pretty, how hard is it to keep them white?? My husky is white and it takes some work to keep him white, we have the red clay here in NC and he always ends up a little redish or after a brush that turns into some kind of orange color, not too flattering.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 06:48:42 pm »
The Kuvasz coat is quite amazing I feel, they can get downright muddy, but once they dry it sheds right off, Beauty is Pristine white as she just had a long scrubbing, but on the average they both stay quite white.  We don't have red clay here in my area so I have no experience with that, It wuld be interesting to see if they would stain....Anyon e else know the answer to ths question?????? ???
Storm Jameson

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 09:17:04 pm »
That first photo is precious.  Would make a great print.  Could win prizes in photo contests.   :D
Peggy

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 10:22:31 pm »
Fabulous pictures. I just love seeing babies!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 07:10:08 am »
I should look into doing that, it is a great photo of him and baby! 
Storm Jameson

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 09:00:25 pm »
Hi, I was looking for the right place to post the fact that the photo of Adian with Pup was so neat that I took the liberty of sending it to a few of my friends so they would enjoy it. I hope you do not mind that I did that but when I put it on my screen saver, I was really surprised out neatly it fit in.  Thanks

Peggy
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 09:19:51 pm »
aidan is SOOOOOOOOOO perdy!  i can't get over it!  i had never heard of your breed before, but now im TOTALLY into them!  they are just so cool lookin!  and the puppy, oh the puppy, why oh why couldn't angus stay a puppy forever!  they are the best!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 04:24:46 am »
I don't mind at all!
Storm Jameson