Author Topic: hello from the boys  (Read 8347 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: hello from the boys
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 06:47:25 pm »
since i think its been about 15 seconds since i posted a pic of them doing nothing, i thought it was about time!  what can i say, im proud!!!

So, so, so funny and cute!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 07:01:54 pm »
LOL, the things we will do just to have a cute photo of our babies.  I feel like this is an "AA" baord or something.  As soon as I have my cup of coffee in hand I have to read the board, then only about another 10 times during the day.  It is so nice to  know that there are so many others that can just not get enough of there fur-babies.  The photo of bear has me thinking who much fun a Newfe would have in the lake with Dixie and Sugar Bear.  

Lisa

lol, i know....i need a 12 step program to get me off this site!  its terrible!  im in the middle of moving, AND im working 65 hours a week, yet EVERY spare moment i have i am on this site.  screw packing, screw sleeping, screw working out....i am on BPO!  its SO sad!  but what can i say, i love it here.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 07:06:59 pm »
Hey!  We can feel really good about reading responses and posting here.  It is a fun place to be and I don't feel like I'm wasting time in a chat room or doing who knows what else some people spend hours on the computer doing.  I'm looking at wonderful photos and sharing my time with people who feel the same way I do about their puppies.  What better way to spend some time?  It's fun, too.  I love to come back and see the new photos, find out if there is anything I can do to help someone who has a question or problem, and see what new things I can learn.  Just seeing your golden retriever next to the little tiny St. Bernard pup is so sweet!  It will be neat to see them switch sides, where the St. Bernard will one day dwarf the retriever.  Even subtle things like that...who knows what new ideas we may individually come up with...especia lly if we are painters, dog trainers, photographers, etc., etc.  It may be as simple as hearing about someone else having a good time playing with their dog during a walk and we may find ourselves out enjoying a walk, too, prompted by the experience of a fellow dog lover. 
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 09:14:09 am »
Help I get nothing done.Maybe we should send our cleaning bill to bigpaws,just kidding.But really its like Im hooked.Just love it here.

Rufiesmom

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 09:24:53 am »
Not only has my house gone to h*ll and weeds are taking over outside, I don't even care about my old hobbies like sewing and crafty stuff.  It's all about reading about the pups!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 11:29:23 am »
yeah..... I am cleaning or should I say I am supposed to clean, but it is like a addiction, you read and respond and read and respond and if anyone started a rehab, I would probably be put in there by my hubby lol.... Ohhhhh power outage..... gosh what if there is a power outage..... nooo..... Hmmmm well if I use the generator for this and let let food and whatever hubby thought it could be used for in the event of a power cut off, go bad instead, yeah.... okay I am good, I ammmmm fine now, have it all figured out lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2005, 11:44:34 am »
you guys are just too much!!  this website is completely addictive, though, i have to agree.  i should be working on a spreadsheet here in my cubicle, but i cannot stop reading and posting!  it is funny... like i have to check on all my buddies to see how everyone is doing, especially when something has gone awry.... like Zeus' tooth, Judge's staph infection, and Samson's poo!  then, i just HAVE to look at all the new pics and posts!

let's hope they don't start a BPO Anon....we'll all be put away by the husbands/boyfriends!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 11:50:02 am »
 :P Ohhhh lol..... I got that one figured out aswell, we have someone set up a website for hubbies to BPO women, and they can start a support group there lol..... That way they can go online and get some pats on the back and some sympathy for how they have to live with dishes piling up and wrinkly clothes to work, and kibbles for supper, they will feel like a bit ol' community too, and then they'll leave us alone  ;D

Marit

Rufiesmom

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 02:29:55 pm »
OMG!  A power outage?!?  NOOOOO!!!!!  It's bad enough I have to sleep at night and have other stuff I have to do.  If there was a power outage I don't think I could survive!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 03:06:10 pm »
You guys are sooo funny! If this weren't additive I wouldn't have every bit of my life & my dog's laid out before you.  ;D Luckily I'm married the guy who is co-owner of this site so I don't think he'll admit me to the BPO-AA club just yet. Unless he thinks that I am soo far gone that there is no turning back now...which just might be the case heheheh
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Rufiesmom

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 04:58:23 pm »
My hubby is addicted to all the cute pictures that I email to his work so he isn't getting as much done either but he loves it.  Hope this obsession we all have doesn't affect the national economy!  Oh well, as long as we have electricity for our computers we'll be fine!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 05:24:23 pm »
You guys are sooo funny! If this weren't additive I wouldn't have every bit of my life & my dog's laid out before you.

Tell me about it..... Bet you, you'll have to look pretty hard to find another dog community, where you not only get to awwww over super cute pics, get good advice, get shoulders to cry on, friends to laugh with and also learn about everyones housework,their husbands, their sexlife and everything else lol...... This IS the perfect place....

Ohhh and "rufiesmom" as fast as this site has grown, and what it does to everyone here, hmmmm I wouldnt count on it not affecting the national economy lol...... I think we all should get some stock in cleaning companies, catering places and phone companies.  ;D

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 11:01:04 pm »
Hello...My name is Chelle & I am  B.P.O. addict....lol. ...I have been making my almsot 8 & 6 & 1/2 yr. old make their own breakfast because "you are both old enough to take on new responsibiliti es"...They can really do it but the real reason is because I'm down in the basement on the evil 'puter machine checking posts here at 7 a.m....LOL!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2005, 07:34:45 am »
 :o :o :o Im also an addict to BPO!! Its so great to be with others who share my obbsession. ;) My Hubby doesnt even complain about me being on here. BONUS!!
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket