Author Topic: who else wants to just  (Read 2332 times)

nickerbokker

who else wants to just
« on: May 22, 2005, 11:55:29 pm »
grab bear and squeeze him to death?!? 

i was looking through the "dirty pix", and just stared at him for like 10 minutes!  he is SOOOO perdy!  and SOFT LOOKING!!!  DOESN'T HE JUST LOOK LIKE VELVET?

i just can't take it.....the dogs on this board are to DIE FOR, with bear leading the way!

i TOTALLY want a jet black newfie now!  i was either gettin a newfie or a st...and well, we all know what i got.  but i want a big bear next!

I JUST LOVE ALL THE PUPPIES ON THIS WEBSITE! 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: who else wants to just
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 12:15:27 am »
you are soooo lucky Angus cant read yet lol...... His feelings would be soooo hurt  ;) But I think you are not alone, to hug Bear and all the other long hairy babies here seems real tempting. We have the most pretty, handsome and cute dogs on this site.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 05:16:31 am »
shhh, dont tell him LOL....he can read, he just doesn't know what is going on.  whenever i come to my computer, i throw bones into the living room so he goes away!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 12:02:59 pm »
There you see, you should never have tought him that lol...... My dogs will live their days being a bit illiterat that way we can spell out the word here at home when we dont want them to understand  ;)

Marit

what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog