Author Topic: Frito Feet...lol  (Read 19060 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Frito Feet...lol
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 12:41:41 am »
OK Nat, what happened.  You have had ample time to do the deed but we have not heard.  All of the kids in my neighborhood are now smelling their dog's feet and giggling.  I think it will be the latest craze and we can all now take credit, especially whoever started this stupid thread - I think it was Gypsy - take a bow Gypsy.
Peggy

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2005, 02:35:58 am »
You gotta realize that I am only kidding about it being a stupid thread, some people take my sense of humor seriously.  :-*
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2005, 06:37:39 am »
LOL!...I know you were kidding though this thread is kind of goofy & I can't believe it went this far...lol...lo l!...They DO smell like Fritos though...lol!

Offline Cheryle DeVine

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2005, 02:08:17 pm »
I'm glad someone finally hit the nail on the head...I always thought it was a kind of "bread" smell but could never quite place it...but now i know it's frito's!!

Offline RottiMommyAL

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2005, 02:10:32 pm »
I can't believe this! :o  I was just commenting to my DH that the dogs feet smelled like corn chips.  Then I sign on today and see this messege!  We're all on the same wave length I'm thinking!
Change your pets life.  Feed RAW!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2005, 03:32:51 pm »
I am just laughing at how this thread took off!...My friend Ann who is a member here called me one day & told me about the Frito feet...I couldn't believe that they actually did smell like that!...I still haven't gotten my sister to smell her Collie pups feet but I know she will cave in eventually...L OL!

Offline morticiaangie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2005, 03:42:04 pm »
I can't believe I am going to drive straight home from work and smell my dogs feet - thank goodness my husband is working late tonight!!!!
"The life given us by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal."
~ Cicero 106-43 BC