Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 3271 times)

Offline roxygirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
New to the forum
« on: March 01, 2006, 10:15:21 pm »
Hello all
I am new to the board here and just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Kim and I share my home with my husband, 3 skin kids a foster dog Ace that is never leaving (been here since July 2004) and our 6 year old English Mastiff Roxy. We adopted Roxy nearly 4 years ago from rescue and I have been involved in Mastiff Rescue ever since. I love it!! Unfortunately our girl Roxy was diagnosed with Lymphoma back in June so we are fighting the fight of our lives right now for her. So far we are winning the battle and paws crossed it stays that way.
Looks like a great Forum youa ll have here so I am lookign forward to getting to know all of the other big dog lovers out there.
Take Care,
Kim
Kim
Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue,Inc.

Offline roxygirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 10:27:22 pm »
Thanks for the welcome. We will take all the good vibes you all can send :-) I will post pics of Roxy but you'll have to give me time to figure it all out. I am not the best at computer technology, LOL!
Kim
Kim
Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue,Inc.

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 10:41:32 pm »
Welcome to the group.  I'm sure you will more than just good vibes here.  Everyone is very helpful and friendly. 

Cindy

P.S.  We like lots of pictures!!!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 10:42:55 pm »
Welcome aboard! I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy. We're sending positive thoughts to your family. The power of BPO is wonderful! I've had a sick dog and a sick lizard. Everyone sent good vibes and they both pulled through. Glad you're here!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 10:46:50 pm »
Welcome Kali sends slobbers to you and Roxy. Hope she beats it.
I'm Erin and slave to my Newf Kali and Aussie Lacey.  I can't wait to see pics of your furkids.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 11:54:42 pm »
Hello and welcome.  I'm sorry to hear about Roxy, and I hope she continues to win the fight.

My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, and Gunther, a great dane.

kristi

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 05:34:05 pm »
Welcome Kim-
This is a fantastic place... You're going to love it here!
I'm Kristi & my big guy is Sampson (Bullmastiff almost 8). He's a rescue also (at age 5).
Warm thoughts to Roxy from Sam!
-k.