Author Topic: Camping!!!  (Read 25994 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Camping!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2005, 09:03:08 pm »
You put your beautifull babys anywere you want. I started this post so everyone could post there camping pictures. I should have put it on the general board.
I dont really like fishing eather. Sitting on a boat waiting forever to catch a stinky old fish is not my idea of fun. I like to go for hikes and check out the shore of the lakes more. You can find such wonderfull treasures.
We catch pike , pickeral and lake trout. Any fresh water fish I guess.  Im in Northern Ontario, Far from any oceans but close to hundreds of lakes.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2005, 09:35:58 pm »
I've always liked Canada.  When we lived near the Canadian border we would drive to Grand Forks, B.C. to watch a movie or visit the dentist.  It was always a lot cleaner, the people were more diverse and definitely friendlier.  Some day I want to move away - maybe even from the U.S.  Canada is a place I want to consider.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Mommy2samson

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2005, 12:12:37 am »
One more!! :-[ Oh yes and a freind for Judge. He went NUTS when we saw this bear on our way home. I think the bear would have had a run for his money if Judge could have gotten out of the truck. Makes me feel a lot safer knowing Judge would protect us if we ever came across a bear while camping.
Karen
Wow Coon....LOVE the pics....you will have to send me some in real....I would love to have some of the kids and judge up on my shelf.  Hope the weekend was fun....looks like the weather was good.  I miss home when I see pics like that.  email me some greene5052@bellsouth.net LOVE YOU much! Big sis

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2005, 07:12:48 am »
Hey Bren.
When were you on?? Oh IC. I was sound asleep at that time. Ill send you some pics now.Miss you 2.
Hey girls!! That was my big sis. I keep missing her on here.
Coonie

waffles717

Re: How cute! Love it!!! Best Shot Yet!!!!!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2005, 07:37:00 am »
http://http:// :-*Would you Happen to know if it would be good to get my maggie fixed before we a a new puppy,she will be 7,mo Old when the new pup come's Both saint's Females of Couse,I want to get of to a good start,right foot? thanks was not sure we are going camping this summer too,looks like alot of fun did it years ago when the kids where little! well next week we will be in S,D, picking out Beckie!! Will have so many picture of puppy for you guys the litter is 14 puppy's boy that is going to be a Fun Birthday!!!!love marylee!!!thank you!!!!! :-*

waffles717

Re: I would like to know if Fixing Maggie Fefore the New Puppy Come's???
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2005, 07:50:09 am »
Deae Bear,Could Help me I asked the Vet they did not have much to say about it i would like to know by fixing maggie before the new puppy come,what kind of a diffencenc will it make with maggie, will she calm down,she good tempment want them get off on right foot, so if by fixing her first,if that recomed i would,do it!Does Fixing just she can't get have puppies or will it change her personality! please anserwer this the we will go next week to pick out Beckie and she will come end of july so we could have her done the Begining of july! thanks soooooo much!!!! m,l,!!! ::) :-* :-*

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2005, 09:07:48 am »
 :o Good luck with your new puppy. I was wondering if getting Mggie fixed just before you get a puppy is a good idea. I may be wrong but doesnt it take a while to heal?? I know Judge was fairly energetic and loved to play when we first got him. Im sure someone will help.
Coonie