Author Topic: cody and mommy day!!!!!  (Read 3041 times)

nickerbokker

cody and mommy day!!!!!
« on: May 25, 2005, 05:30:25 pm »
so ever since we got the baby, i feel like cody has had to share all of his time 50/50 with angus.  i have felt terrible, and today decided to do something about it.  angus is still not the best on the halti, nor is he great with other dogs, so im not ready to take him to petco...BUT, i decided i would take cody with me and let him pick out a new toy!  so he got to ride in the car with his head hanging out without little brother pushing him around to get some air (he cant use his own window ya know)...then he got to run around petco and play with all the toys (shown below haha)....THEN, we went on another car ride to the bank where we got SO MUCH attention all to ourselves with no little brother is cooler crap....and believe me he was showing off and loving it LOL....then we hung out under some palm trees in a patch of grass and ate milk bones...then we came home!  HE HAD SO MUCH FUN WITHOUT ANGUS!  LOL....AND I LOVED JUST HANGING OUT WITH MY LITTLE BOY AGAIN!

p.s....we ended up getting 2 giant tires!  they sell them at petco for anyone interested...b oth dogs are chewing on one as i type!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: cody and mommy day!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 05:54:46 pm »
I am so glad that you guys had fun together today. it is important to make sure that Cody knows he is still your #1.  :) He was probably happy to get home with Angus too, especially now that he has been reassured of his momma's love.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 06:08:09 pm »
oh it was too cute!  we got in and i had 6 bags, yes fromthe pet store, and i had to put them down.....BUT, cody ran right over to angus and sat by his cage until i let him out, and then they ran around!!@!!!!!

they are so in love!

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 03:18:12 pm »
2 toys! Wow your good, I usually get 1 they have to share. Thats why I took Apache to school last night, I wish I could spend more time giving individual attention.
Carolyn
Carolyn

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 03:20:22 pm »
my dogs dont share...they are spoiled rotten brats and must have one of everything for themselves.... .i created monsters LOL

Luvmydanes

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 03:21:47 pm »
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. :) That is great. I think Dane starts to feel a little left out sometimes cause of the puppy. She just takes up so much time being that she is a puppy, you know? We need to spend some 1 on 1 with Dane. Thanks for making me see that.

Kandi

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 03:26:46 pm »
no prob!  ;D