Siberian Huskies > Siberian Husky Pictures

<< < (2/3) > >>

ZooCrew:
What a great looking team.  I have met a few mushers now.  Why is it they all have one toy breed thrown in there?  I've actually learned alot from a 14 yr old musher living in AK.  She's getting her own team together this fall to start training for next year.  She works mainly with Canadian Inuit dogs and some Alaskan Huskies.  I have one husky/shepherd mix, and I know she would love to mush.  She already loves rollerblading.

Kristen:
Hey, great to see you here! Small world, eh? I just joined too (ZooCrew gave me the link and I couldn't resist posting  ;D).

Kristen & The Dog Gang

pndlake:
Hi, I love working dogs and I would bet sled dogs are very happy dogs and love their work, RIGHT???  Welcome

Peggy

Kristen:

--- Quote from: pndlake on August 12, 2005, 07:27:55 pm ---Hi, I love working dogs and I would bet sled dogs are very happy dogs and love their work, RIGHT??? 
--- End quote ---

Yep. My guys go absolutely insane when they see their harnesses. Ty's eyes light up, he starts to jump up and down, his tail goes 100 miles an hour, and he barks if he's not harnessed. Kallie and Sher do pretty much the same thing, but Sher bays.

mishka:
HI i used to run my sibes & collies in harness to train for racing

suka ''come on mum ,lets get going''

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version