Author Topic: US???DIGGING??  (Read 11889 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
US???DIGGING??
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:52:51 pm »
Here are some pictures of my babys digging in the sand pile. I tried to get one with them both digging but Judge flopped his butt into the hole he dug the minute I brought out the camera. The only evidance is the sand on his nose.
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

Re: US???DIGGING??
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 03:00:07 pm »
oh how cute is that!

they both look like they are (or were) having such a good time together in the sand LOL......

then theres mom, who run to get a camera so she can show all her friends on BPO...we've all crossed over the bad place LOL

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 03:01:04 pm »
that is soooo cute!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 03:13:19 pm »
They both look so guilty in the top pic!  Both your babies are adorable!  Judge is looking back to normal again too :)

Luvmydanes

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 03:23:11 pm »
Cute cute cute!!!! Love little kid/dog pictures! :)

Kandi

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 03:43:42 pm »
Yes nickerbokker I have definately lost my mind.  ;D ;D ;D Im so happy Im losing it along with you guys> HEHEHE
Karen ::)

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 03:44:57 pm »
this damn site, i tell ya!

I WAS NORMAL BEFORE I LANDED ON THIS SITE!  I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THE INTERNET, NOW I CAN'T SEEM TO PULL MYSELF AWAY FROM ALL OF YOU!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 04:07:58 pm »
Awwww.....I love seeing kids and their dogs.  I'm sorry, I think every child should have a dog in their life.  It teaches them so much, responsibility, compassion, restraint, gentleness, etc.

Tina

I agree, but I have also realized that with our big dogs, my 4 year old is getting a somewhat twisted view on sizes, several times when we meet medium to large size dogs, which most people would think ohhhh how big, she says, ohhhh mommy look at that little puppy..... and that to a dog as tall, if not taller than she is lol..... if we do not have the dogs there at the time, I am sure people think I have a slow child, who at 4 doesnt know the difference between a puppy and fully grown dog hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 04:09:58 pm »
LOL, that one actually had me belly laughing!

my slow child!  lol.  i think its super cute! and the only way kids should be raised!  it drives me nuts when little kids #1 dont like dogs, or #2 are scared of the big ones!  just drives me nuts!

good for your kiddo!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 04:32:20 pm »
Awww....they look so cute together! Great pics- thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 12:05:35 am »
LOL!..222222222222 2 cute!...Samson has one place in the yard where he is allowed to dig...He is pretty serious about his spot...A few weeks ago my 6 yr. old daughter started putting the dirt back in with a sandbox shovel...Samso n dug a little faster...Missy filled a little faster & on & on...Pretty soon Samson turned butt on her a started digging furiously, sparaying my daughter in the face with dirt as fast as he could...She was sputtering & turning her head to get away from the dirt...I don't think I have ever laughed that hard!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 07:20:11 am »
thats so funny gypsy. Judge only digs in the sand pile so far. Last night there were 5 kids out there digging with Judge right beside them. Katey said to me Mom look Judge is helping us dig a ditch. LOL It makes me smile to see him with the kids I never though a dog could add so much happyness to our family. Even the kids from our street love him.
Karen

dohertyswissy

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 12:59:57 pm »
Soooo cute!  Ranger digs a big hole and lays in it when we take him to the beach.  I've got to take pictures this weekend!  Okay....this is sad....I'm all excited about taking pictures of my dog at the beach so I can share them with y'all at BPO!  I don't care - I love this site!  I think I may have to bring my laptop with me......I can't be without BPO for 3 days....I won't make it!

Cross your fingers that the hubbie and the 'rents don't call BPO AA on me!!!  :D

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 01:51:30 pm »
Pictures??? Bring em on. Nickerbokker thinks Ive lost it. Im bringing EVERYONE down with me. LOL. You guys are the only ones who really appreciate my pictures. My family has given up on my obsession with my Big Dog. HEHEHEHE
OK WE NEED SPELL CHECK ON HERE.
Karen