Author Topic: Sally!  (Read 4309 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Sally!
« on: March 12, 2006, 09:12:29 pm »
My brother brought over a puppy today. We named her Sally and she's 9 weeks old. His neighbors gave her away for free because she didn't get along with their other dogs and they didn't like her tail(it's not docked). Anyways, she's an absolute doll! Roxie is enjoying having another puppy around, Marty loves other dogs period, so they love her. Maggie and Alex aren't to thrilled about her.
Definitly NOT crate trained, she's in it howling. :-\ How do I break that?

Well onto pics!

In her crate.

In my room(It IS clean!)

So my mom named her Sally because she said it sounded good with Maggie, does that mean we're keeping her??
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

chaosndestruction

Re: Sally!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 09:40:57 pm »
ok...I know I said I didn't steal puppies...but uuuuuuuhm...ca n I come over and love her and get puppy breath and play?

PLEAAAAASE? She's to adorable not to!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 07:43:51 am »
oh my god!  HOW CUTE!  those little pudgy legs.  Sally must go on the kidnap list! 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 08:16:26 am »
She's so cute!!! I love the natural look!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 08:22:28 am »
She is adorable. I love the natural look to and chubbiness too.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 08:41:49 am »
She is adorable!
I am kind of a big deal!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 08:47:38 am »
what an adorable lil' chubster!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 09:44:44 pm »
You guys this puppy rocks! She's so sweet and smart. She'll follow me around the house while I'm cleaning and I stop to say clean crates or do the dishes, she'll just sit there while I do it and then follow me when I start moving again. I love this puppy, she's great! She hasn't messed in her crate yet, big plus and comes very well, seems like she knows her name already!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 09:46:53 pm »
She is cute...... :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 10:00:46 am »
Ok so we have a water lover! I'm on the computer and the crate is on the other side of the room. I hear splash splash splash, I look over and Sally is diving in her water dish ::)Isn't that wonderful? :P

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 10:10:24 am »
Awwwww - I want her! I think I should be the one to kidnap her as she'll match Flynn very nicely. She's lovely! I like the tail - I wonder if it's going to be curly one or a knock all your ornaments of the fireplace type? I've nothing against docking or cropping even, but there's nothing wrong with the doggies having what nature intended them to have in the first place either.