Author Topic: My Cooper is 6 months!!  (Read 7555 times)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
My Cooper is 6 months!!
« on: March 14, 2006, 08:20:26 pm »
Wow, I can't believe it... half a year already!!! He has grown so much =]
 I can't even begin to explain {but I'm sure you guys all know} how much he has helped our family. He has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives... he reminded us how to be a "puppy" again  :)

I can't imagine life without my Cooper... happy 6 month birthday, my baby =] <3

here's some pics of him today... he wasn't being very cooperative  :P and a pic of my Sammy  :)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Kiahpyr

Re: My Cooper is 6 months!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 08:22:46 pm »
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY COOPER!!!

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 09:54:28 pm »
He says thanks and sends big sloppy kisses your way {I think it's directed towards Kitana ;)}   :D

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 10:27:12 pm »
Happy 1/2 Cooper! I love that 2nd picture, it reminds me of our lab Zima very much who always had "her" baby , the minute she came in, you tell her go get your baby and she would remember wherever she left it and go get it and tote it around the whole time she was inside. 
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Dobe SDs

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 12:31:32 am »
Oohh I want to kiss that face!!  Happy 1/2 yr Birthday Cooper!
-Rebecca & the Gang

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 07:59:36 am »
He says thanks and sends big sloppy kisses your way {I think it's directed towards Kitana ;)}   :D

Kitana says Thank you!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 10:28:35 am »
What a special time in your life Cooper!  You look like quite a character.

GR8DAME

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 10:37:45 am »
Cooper is such a big, handsome boy, and Samson looks so dignafied in the last picture. It is hard to beleive that Cooper is 6 months old. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were in chat, counting the days till puppy touchdown?
Stella

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 04:58:14 pm »
Thanks everyone =]

Happy 1/2 Cooper! I love that 2nd picture, it reminds me of our lab Zima very much who always had "her" baby , the minute she came in, you tell her go get your baby and she would remember wherever she left it and go get it and tote it around the whole time she was inside. 

Hehe, Cooper does that too. We say "go get your goose" and he runs around the house trying to find them {we have two}

Cooper is such a big, handsome boy, and Samson looks so dignafied in the last picture. It is hard to beleive that Cooper is 6 months old. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were in chat, counting the days till puppy touchdown?
Stella

I know! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! Before ya know it he'll be a grown doggy  :(

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 05:16:56 pm »
How Cute they get Big so Quick,but they are still are Baby's Peaple don't under stand,that don't have these type of Animal's,We have Two Saint's Molly&Maggie they keep us Going,And I mean it,Molly is nine mo,and is 11o maggie is a year about 125 and they are so funny,so as they Grow the better it gett's,we are Moving to a new home the on a Farm,How will the ack in a new House does any know will know we moved? marylee!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!