Author Topic: Hello from Pupdaddy  (Read 3170 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Hello from Pupdaddy
« on: March 15, 2006, 11:11:11 pm »
I'm sorry I been MIA for a few weeks, but the States Attorney was deterimined to keep me in jail until the trial. But a few of the so called "witnesses" disappreared, and some other suddenly got amnesia. So, I keep my perfect record, 22 arrests and no convictions! Tony and the boys at Bada Bing had a big party to celebrate me getting sprung, then I moved from Jersey to New York to fill in for Johnny Sack until his problem disapprears.

Ok, nothing really THAT exciting! ( Can you tell I'm a Sopranos fan?) I did get a new job, and it been kicking my butt, plus all the rescue stuff, plus looking to buy a new house, sell my old house. blah, blah, blah...

I've got a contract on a new house with 1.2 acres. Lots of room for the pups to run around, and no neighbor close to be  bothered by their barking. The back bedroom has a tile floor, so that will be the dogs domain.

My big puppy Ranger goes to his new home this weekend. He's completely recovered from being hit by the car. He's even gotten over being skittish when walking near the street. It's a "It's a small world" type adoption. He is going to live with a lady who adopted a dog from SPIN last year, that dog happens to me the sister of my Kendra! I hope she will keep Ranger in line like Kendra does.

I've got two new fosters to tell you about. Peaches is a little over a year old. She was a pregnant, heart worm + stray from Tyler. We had her hw treated 3 1/2 weeks, and she' been a different dog for the last two weeks. She and Ranger played on the couch, chewing on each other face for half an hour. When they started racing around the room, I had to kick Peaches out, to keep her calm, and to save my furniture from getting wrecked.

Ramona is 9 or 10 weeks old. She has cute hounddog face. She has double dews, and a pink spotted belly, but, oh, those eyes! We think she might me a St mix, that might explain the eyes. She's going to be a monster, huge paws and weighs 20 pounds. She's not very people oriented, but loves playing with the big dogs. Earl can't stand her, she follows him around and pesters him all day long. Ramona the pest, she lives up to her name!

Well, I miss you all, and hope to get my life back in order soon. My new job is great, and a nice FAT promotion, but I'm comutting for a hour twice every day, plus working long hours until we get the new theatre open. http://www.mckinneyperformingartscenter.org

I'll be back!

cricket36580

Re: Hello from Pupdaddy
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 05:58:32 am »
Glad to know you're back and you aren't in jail... ;D  Your home sounds like it's perfect for you!  Congratulation s!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 08:05:01 am »
I was wondering where you ran off too. Good luck with your new place and the theatre. We miss you!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 11:51:00 am »
Hey P.D.!!...Great to see you here!...It sounds like it's been crazy there!...Don't forget to stop & smell the roses! :)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 07:53:18 pm »
Glad to hear everything is going well for you. Ramona is so adorable! :)
RIP former BPO