Author Topic: New Game  (Read 5793 times)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
New Game
« on: March 16, 2006, 10:37:03 am »
My roommate created a new game with my dogs.  It's funny to watch until one of them stomps your foot or slams into you.  Jane is strict about the rules which I am not privy to, they are between Jane and the dogs.

All you need to play is a flashlight(a laser pointer will also work), stairs, and dogs.

The dogs start in the basement, run up the stairs.

Through hall, to the family room, and up the stairs. With a little flashlight action, Rocco will fly  up the stairs.  Maia gets smart after a couple rounds and waits for Rocco to come back down.

Once upstairs, Rocco looks down on us from the balcany and then comes storming back down.  He will continue to play by himself until he gets tired out and lays down.

He is always on alert because when he does lay down Maia makes a sneak attack and takes his bone.

Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Game
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 03:59:35 pm »
Obviously no one else plays this game.
Thanks,

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 04:21:57 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Funny game, Emily. I don't have stairs, or more than one dog, or I might be inclined to play it. That's awesome that your roommie engages your doggies! She could be a big stick in the mud and not play with them!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 04:24:54 pm »
Both my dogs and 3 cats goes nuts for a laser pointer. They're so funny to watch!

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 05:42:41 pm »
We don't have stairs but I always wanted to try a laser pointer with them. Looks like fun. I play a similar game but with the water hose outside(my pups LOVE getting sprayed with the hose).  :D
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 05:58:29 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Funny game, Emily. I don't have stairs, or more than one dog, or I might be inclined to play it. That's awesome that your roommie engages your doggies! She could be a big stick in the mud and not play with them!

My roommate acts like she doesn't like them but she shows them off when people come over, sneaks them food, pets them when I am not looking, and lets them out of their cages when I'm not home.
Thanks,