Author Topic: Samson is out of his crate!  (Read 9081 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Samson is out of his crate!
« on: May 27, 2005, 04:39:54 pm »
Samson has been out of his crate full time for about 2 weeks now!...He still has it but I leave the door open so he can go in & sleep when he likes...I love it because I feel much safer knowing that if someone came in that shouldn't be here he could actually get them...Now, I'll let you all know when I start sleeping back upstairs in my bedroom at night...lol..(We don't allow Samson upstairs...cat s' domain)..I have to sleep on the family room couch so Samson feels safe...lol!

Offline pyrmom420

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Samson is out of his crate!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 08:44:51 pm »
I have spent more time sleeping on the couch or on a matress on the floor in the past two years since we have had Gandalf. My kids and Mother-in-Law aren't real sure just who I care more about ::) I just remind them that if they listened as well as he does to me, I'd sleep on the driveway for them( if I had to!)

Oh the things we do for love.

nickerbokker

Re: Samson is out of his crate!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 08:51:05 pm »
well i sleep on the floor half the time. 

LOL, the other night, BOTH dogs were spread out on my bed ontop of my blankets, so i just moved on the floor and froze all night.  i thought the floor would be better because i could stretch (ive dont this many times), but this time there was no blankets and i was frozen so i was curled up in this rolli polli ball!  it was TERRIBLE.  i was frozen and stiff....i need a king bed.