Author Topic: Bailey's New Friend, Scooby  (Read 9869 times)

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Bailey's New Friend, Scooby
« on: May 28, 2005, 07:33:23 am »
Hi, Everyone,
Last night one of my husband's co-workers came over and brought his 10wk old Great Dane Puppy, Scooby.  He and Bailey played for 5 hours straight. It was so fun to watch them together!  It just reinforced the fact that I want another puppy :)  Here are some picutures!

new2saints

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Bailey's New Friend, Scooby
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 07:41:39 am »
That is just too cute! Looks like they will be friends for life!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 09:39:37 am »
Very cute pics!...Both of the dogs are just darling!...We went to my sister's last night & Samson got to play with their 6 month old Collie, Chopper...Why do they spend the whole evening under the kitchen table play fighting when they have a whole house to romp in?...lol!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 09:56:48 am »
Cute!! Judges best friend is a great dane X. They have grown up together. Wait till they get bigger and start HORSING around in the house. Its crazy. Like 2 bulls in a china shop.
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 07:36:32 pm »
LOL!!!  I know what you mean.  Last night they bumped against the entertainment center and it rocked a bit...in another few months I think it might come down if they did that!!!  Thankfully it is tethered to the wall :D  It was so much fun just watching them, and now I want a Mastiff, a Great Dane, a Newfie, a Rott, a GP, and on and on and on  :P  I am about ready to move to an acreage just so I can have one of each!!!

new2saints