Author Topic: CSS Zen Garden Website  (Read 1581 times)

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
CSS Zen Garden Website
« on: March 26, 2006, 06:16:34 pm »
I've designed a website to submit to and online showcase for CSS based design called the CSS Zen Garden. All the websites are exactly the same except for the stylesheet (CSS). Here's a link for my design (not submitted yet)http://virtualclear.com/transfer/andreau-zen-garden/zengarden-sample.html
take a look if you have the time and I would greatly appreciate any feedback (negative or positive). Oh yea my design features Angus of course.

Andreau

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: CSS Zen Garden Website
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 06:46:36 pm »
Having NO idea what the site is about (am not a graphic artist nor am I capable of doing much more than getting email and BPO, of course!), I think the site is amazing looking!  Of course, I think the very best feature is Angus!! :D :D

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 06:50:06 pm »
Having NO idea what the site is about (am not a graphic artist nor am I capable of doing much more than getting email and BPO, of course!), I think the site is amazing looking!  Of course, I think the very best feature is Angus!! :D :D
Thanks, and I think Angus makes the site! Basically is just a website but the text has nothing to do with the design or theme and anyone who does this is not allowed to change anything but a file that runs in the background.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 10:15:52 pm »
Angus is definitely the best feature!  He really spiffs up the page ;) .  I think the design looks great!

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 05:42:55 am »
Angus is definitely the best feature!  He really spiffs up the page ;) .  I think the design looks great!
Thanks, without Angus there is no design!! He's an awesome subject to work with.  :D