Author Topic: What a great dog!!  (Read 12100 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
What a great dog!!
« on: May 28, 2005, 07:58:13 pm »
I just wanted to share a story with you all. Last night my son who is 6 slept on the couch downstairs. He woke up in the middle of the night and was sick to his stomach. I didnt hear any of this. ( i usually wake up as soon as any of the kids do but for some reason I didnt hear him) David told me this morning that Judge looked after him. He said that Judge got up on the couch with him and stayed there for the rest of the night. He said the Judge kept pushing himself closer and closer to him untill they were laying side by side. David said " Judge made me feel better Mom."
Now how can anyone ask for a better dog than that?? Gotta love our Big Dogs.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

Re: What a great dog!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 08:04:48 pm »
oh how sweet!

seriously, nothing cures a human's problem like a big cuddly dog! they fix all!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 08:51:03 pm »
How adorable Coonie!  I think Judge has some parental instincts!  I've heard lots of Saint stories about things like that and thats why I always loved them.  Sometimes I look at Leo and I swear there is an Scottish man in there that looks like Sean Connery :o!  He knows stuff, I'm serious!  That's why I dress in the closet sometimes too...

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 09:13:14 pm »
NAT
LMAO Thats just too funny. I know what you mean though. They have that LOOK.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 08:14:05 am »
That's so sweet!...My kids have a special bond with Samson too..They say he is like their real brother.

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 08:16:04 am »
That is so cute! Saints do know how to make everything okay, maybe that is why they are called 'Saints'.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Luvmydanes

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 09:01:49 am »
Awww....Its amazing how dogs have that kind of instinct. Dane is the same way, if the kids even go into another room and he can't see them to "watch over them" his ears are up, and he is listening and looking over to where ever the noise from his kids may be coming from. Its sweet. Judge sounds like a great dog.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 12:03:59 pm »
OMG!...Samson goes nuts when his "sheep (the kids) leave their "pen" (We have baby gates up that keep him in the rooms we want him in.)...When the kids go over the baby gate or out the door to the garage he barks his head off & grabs them by their clothes & tries to pull them back in...lol...He looks 1/2 nuts running around barking after they manage to "escape"...lol!...The poor kids try to run interference for each other so the "bigwhitestinky dog" can't get the one trying to get out of "the pen"...At least it forces them to work as a team...lol!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2005, 12:19:23 pm »
ohhhh that is soooo sweet I think every child should have a dog, I can see here what a wonderful bond Jennifer and Galahad is getting. Arent you a luck girl  ;D stomach flue is one of the worst things.... poor your baby, but he had such a great puppy to take care of him and keep him company. Is he feeling okay now??

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Mommy2samson

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 11:50:54 am »
 :) Hi Coon...Love that pic of David and Judge.  I miss you guys so much.  Wish I could be there to see all the great things that judge does for the kids.  Guess Judge is a gift that just keeps on giving : ;) Take Care...give the kids a  :-* for me!!