Author Topic: New here...  (Read 3963 times)

Offline redbreast

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New here...
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:27:37 am »
Hi- I am the mother of a slightly big paw Collie - Chopper, Honey a slightly overweight mixed paw (I had to explain to her eating alot will not make you a big paw - only fat), three kitties who the dogs love to chew on and last but not least 3 two legged kids.  I am also the sister of Gypsy Jazmine - who I love dearly though I am not as fanatical as her about any of my babies.  My life's moto is I can't be bothered.  Don't get me wrong I love all my babies - human and furry and I do the best I can for them but I don't stress easy, it's a waste of my energy.  8)

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: New here...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:57:52 am »
Hi!  Welcome to BPO!!  My name is Rachel and I have a 3yr old mastiff mix named Sophie.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 08:53:23 am »
Hi- I am the mother of a slightly big paw Collie - Chopper, Honey a slightly overweight mixed paw (I had to explain to her eating alot will not make you a big paw - only fat), three kitties who the dogs love to chew on and last but not least 3 two legged kids.  I am also the sister of Gypsy Jazmine - who I love dearly though I am not as fanatical as her about any of my babies.  My life's moto is I can't be bothered.  Don't get me wrong I love all my babies - human and furry and I do the best I can for them but I don't stress easy, it's a waste of my energy.  8)
Welcome to my lil' sister & own personal internet stalker!!! :D I am glad you finally decided to come play with us!!...You know all about me & my critters & quit calling me a fanatic!...If I didn't worry I'd drop over dead from lack of anything to do...lol!...It is so funny you mentioned your "I can't be bothered" motto...I JUST got off of the phone with April (Kiahpyr) & was laughing while I told her about that & how envious I am of you because I can't seem to achieve my own inner indifference.. .lol!!!...J/k...It's a great motto & you do fine with all of the being in your care!...Here's Chopper with Pippin last Aug. when they were still both "little" pups. :D & here's Honey my sister's wanna be BIG paw...lol!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 09:12:44 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 09:17:52 am »
Welcome!  I haven't been here long but I'm toally addicted to BPO.  Glad you could join us!

Your dogs are beautiful!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 09:50:36 am »
HEY and welcome! 
We'll have to get you to tell us all kinds of stories on your sis.  Gypsy Jazmine is a great and fantabulous person and we here all love her bunches.

Offline redbreast

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 10:00:52 am »
I could tell you stories about my sister that would make your hair curl, unfortunatly she made me sign a confidentialit y statement...lo l

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 10:18:12 am »
Yes welcome!  I'm Jacquie and my avatar is my chow, Tsu.  We will be getting our Big Paw(American Mastiff), Boudreaux in 9 days!  This is a great place and soon you will wonder how you ever spent a day away! ;)
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 11:59:59 am »
Welcome to BPO.  We all love your sister, Dixie and Sugar Bear know her as Aunt Gypsy.  I have two Great Pyrenees that are a 1 1/2 and 1 year.  You will be addicted to BPO in not time, it kinda slips up on you and your are hooked.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 12:11:42 pm »
Welcome aboard! I'm April and I love your motto. It reminds me of Eyore. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 bearded dragons, a hubby, a toddler & one on the way. I'm glad you could join us.

My dogs are Kiah & Kitana. Kiah is a 13 month old great pyrenees. Kitana is 4 months old. We're not sure what she is. I rescued her from a shelter. They had her marked as a pyr mix. I do think she is a great pyrenees/german shepard.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 01:34:43 pm »
I could tell you stories about my sister that would make your hair curl, unfortunatly she made me sign a confidentialit y statement...lo l
& do not forget, little sister dear, that I have tons & tons of pics of you as you were growing up AND I have a diga cam so I could take pictures of those pictures & post them all over the internet. :D I am sure Mom has a bathtub pic or two of you as a toddler that she would let me borrow too...LOL!...Also, when I said in an earlier post that I was talking to April I said her nickname here was Kiahpyr...I forgot she changed it to Tajsa...Just so you know who I am talking about...I'd hate to confuse you more than I already do...lol!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 11:17:54 pm »
Hello and welcome.  Wow, we are getting alot of related people on here, how wonderful! But I can say I'm so glad my sis does not have a big paw (not really anyhow) and is not computer saavy.

My name is Chris, and I currently have Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Diego/Nigel and Posey, two rat terriers, along with Lacy and Pasta my cockatiels.