Author Topic: bad dogs ( and us too)  (Read 9328 times)

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
bad dogs ( and us too)
« on: May 29, 2005, 11:50:29 pm »
Hubby and I are drunk. Just got home. Dogs dragged trash all over the livingroom.... we cleaned it up, though that's not what a couple of newly weds wants to do at 1:45 am...... but they're cute...so we'll let them live!!! It was a good night though. We NEVER go out and we met a girlfriend of mine outn at the bar (she called and begged) so we went. Now I have Munchos and coffee. What more could a girl need, besides a hot husband and I have that!??
I'm a bit (ok, a lot) too drunk to be postinmg here. I can get drunk twice off a 6 pack, and I had a bottle and a half of wine plus 2 beers. I should be passed out right now.
But to keep the topic about dogs, they look like they're waiting to be foriven, so I should go do that. You can't stay mad at them long....they're too cute.
I have to go watch the Memorial day parade in the morning cause my son and the cub scouts are in it...

Good night

Vicki

nickerbokker

Re: bad dogs ( and us too)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 11:54:01 pm »
LOL........... ......WELCOME TO THE DRUNK SIDE!  YOU'RE SO IN THE COOL CLUB NOW!

get some sleep LOL!!!!!!!!  whats your son doin in the parade?!?

and yes, youve got a hottie!  lucky duck!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 12:00:49 am »
You're even slurring in your post!  I love it!  I hope you had a good time and aren't too "sleepy" tomorrow.  Now go shag your hot hubby!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 12:48:21 am »
Vicki, Congrats! ;D  We all need to cut loose once in awhile!...P.S., Did ya' get some?!..lol!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 07:08:24 am »
You guys are BAD BAD BAD. I love it. Vicky Hope you had a good sleep.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 01:43:29 pm »
Yikes! I was too drunk to be on the computer!  Got some, got sleep and got a hangover from h*ll! I was up at 8am when my friend brought my son home and never let ob how hungover I was. But I made it to the parade. He marched with his Cub Scout pack and he carried a flag. He had a great time. The hangover is pretty much gone now and I'm cleaning the house. My boys are watching a movie....and I'm going to take a nap!
Next time I'll stick to 1 bottle of wine or less!  I hope you all had a "lovey" night last night too  :)

Vicki