Author Topic: TB  (Read 35824 times)

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: TB
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2005, 05:52:55 pm »
We are hoping the best for you, and by all means live in denial for at least a little while...lol :D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2005, 05:54:35 pm »
You go girl..... hope you get the job. keeping my paws crossed.

Ohhhh and the preschool, have you told the lawyer that she is or was in preschool, or asked if anything should be done there. Man..... I cant even imagine having my baby exposed to TB and not knowing about it, that would be horrible. But I am sure since you have a lawyer now, things will be taken care of, and Good luck to you. You stay in denial for as long as you want to  ::) When you tell me to, Ill give you a good shake lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2005, 05:58:00 pm »
lol, i dont have a lawyer yet.  i need to find one.  i called my girlfriend, and she was like, get me on the phone and ill have her settling before we get off the phone!

her AND her boyfriend are in lawschool LOL...i wish they could represent me!  cuz i know that even if we didn't win, lisa would take it upon herself to make sure she paid LOL.

Offline ting1sf

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2005, 06:09:48 pm »
I read this post a bit late... but i wish all works out well for you. i think you should also pay you for stress and unessceary truma (or pay your mom at least hehe) :P. i can't believe there are ppl like that in this world who are so irrresponeible and heartless. R they doing anything for their daughter? i do hope all goes well. As for your mommy just let her do her thing and enjoy having a parent worrying about ya :)
I rather love a dog than a human. Because you put  100% into a dog , you get 200% back. As for humans you sometimes you get nothing back.

nickerbokker

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2005, 06:15:16 pm »
i am so grateful to have her!  have everyone in my life!  they are all my world!  i just wish she wouldn't cry for me, it breaks my heart!  there's nothing i can do, im 2000 miles away, so crying just makes my heart break!

i'll be fine, no worries! 

and yes, the mom and daughter are both on meds....but the thing with them is this....#1, if you are on meds, it doesn't mean you still aren't active.  the TB doesn't react to every drug, so sometimes it is a lost cause if you dont get yourself checked all the time.  #2, if you miss a dose, you can develope it.  the more you miss, the worse it is.....so even if she is on it and they think she is safe, she might not be.  i obviously got it from either her or the mom, so i dont know which is still active!  all i know is im not to impressed with them. 

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2005, 06:50:43 pm »
Knicker, That SO FRIGGIN' BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't believe those idiots put you in that situation...WH AT IN THE h*ll IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????????....I hope you do take legal recourse...The y should not get away scott free!!!...FRIGGIN' JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!....& of coarse, the good Christian that I am, (can't you tell from my kind words here? >:() I will be praying for you.

nickerbokker

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2005, 06:56:58 pm »
Knicker, That SO FRIGGIN' BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't believe those idiots put you in that situation...WH AT IN THE h*ll IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????????....I hope you do take legal recourse...The y should not get away scott free!!!...FRIGGIN' JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!....& of coarse, the good Christian that I am, (can't you tell from my kind words here? >:() I will be praying for you.

LMAO.....I HAD NOT A SINGLE CLUE YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN!  I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you are one of those "good" christians LOL. 

thanks!!!  the praying isn't what's gonna make me better.....it's the laughing and joy i find here with all of you!  but parying cant hurt!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2005, 07:02:36 pm »
Yup, I am...Just not always a very good one though I do try...Believe it or not I do Bible study every Tuesday or Wednesday...Th ere was a time in my life where I really really needed something to believe in & I believe I'll have another beer or whatever wasn't working anymore...lol. ..Now, don't get me wrong I'm not a Bible thumper by any means but I do have some pretty solid beliefs...To me, being a Christian isn't about any particular religion at all but rather how you treat your fellow man & animals every day..Now, lets just forget I said all of this & have fun...LOL!

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2005, 07:07:53 pm »
Well, I don't really pray (I'm not a Christian) but I do a cool meditation/focused energy thing that not garenteed to do anything but make me feel rested! But I will give it a shot for you....and have a glass of wine, which also does nothing for you but I will think of you as I'm drinking it!  If all else fails I pledge to laugh with and at you whenever appropriate (and often when it's not). THIS I'm sure will make you feel better. But I'm still gonna have the glass of wine!
Did you find out for sure yet?

Vicki

nickerbokker

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2005, 07:10:32 pm »
no, im glad to hear it.  i am fascinated with religion.  i have about 20 900 page books right now that i think about reading (and then i come here instead), and they are all about different religions and their beliefs and stuff.  i came to a place in my life a while back and decided i needed something also.  but my choice so far has just to try to be content with myself at the end of the day, and the other guy will be too.  i try to be nice to everyone and everything, and do as much i can for the better of the world....and that is all i can do.  i take a little from every religion, becuase im not sure that i like everything that just one has to offer. 

anyway...we might get banned for talking religion on here....so thats it!

nickerbokker

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2005, 07:32:41 pm »
LOL, what ARE you talking about!  they look thrilled!

thanks for the prayer!  very sweet of you AND them!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2005, 07:35:06 pm »
I totally agree with you Nicker 100 %!...If you are content with yourself at the end of the day things are a-o.k.!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2005, 07:35:25 pm »
nikkerbokker:

Here are a couple of my best flower photos for you!  I hope things get better soon.  Keep your chin up... :-*
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2005, 07:36:15 pm »
And one more for you...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 07:38:19 pm by moonlitcroatia »
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

nickerbokker

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2005, 07:39:31 pm »
ooooooooo how nice!

i love that photo!!!!!!!!!!

did u take it?  and where?!?