Author Topic: Nor-Cal Meet and Greet  (Read 4806 times)

rickysmom1

Nor-Cal Meet and Greet
« on: April 12, 2006, 12:24:07 pm »
Ok all you Nor-Cal BPO'ers once the weather gets more like Ca. and less like Seattle we need to plan a get together. I want to meet everyone and their dogs. I know there are some good beaches in Pacifica that are dog friendly (you can even sneak your dog off leash. I've seen them do it  ;))Anyway, as soon as we get some stable weather going we need to "sit" down in the chat room or whatever and get this party started !!!!!!

Debbie

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: Nor-Cal Meet and Greet
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 03:36:57 am »
Sounds great!  Pacifica, eh?  I dated a girl from Pacifica back in High School.  She went to Oceana. It's such a typical sleepy, Nor-Cal coast town.  I really like it there.  The Fog Days festival was a fun thing we went to a few times.  Yeah, a BPO meet & greet would be great there.  The weather is already looking better.  KTVU's Bill Martin said things are going to get better and better in the weeks to come.  ;D
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

rickysmom1

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 04:01:44 am »
Sounds great!  Pacifica, eh?  I dated a girl from Pacifica back in High School.  She went to Oceana. It's such a typical sleepy, Nor-Cal coast town.  I really like it there.  The Fog Days festival was a fun thing we went to a few times.  Yeah, a BPO meet & greet would be great there.  The weather is already looking better.  KTVU's Bill Martin said things are going to get better and better in the weeks to come.  ;D

I saw that this morning as well and I breathed sigh of relief. I need some sun dag nabit. I want to play golf!!!  I want to walk my dog more than 15 mins without getting soaked! Wah Wah Wah LOL  ;D ;D

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 04:36:54 am »
You must play at Sharp Park.  I been there once, played one of my best rounds of golf ever there.  Not sure why, maybe I was more sober than usual. 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 04:38:43 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

rickysmom1

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 05:19:41 am »
You must play at Sharp Park.  I been there once, played one of my best rounds of golf ever there.  Not sure why, maybe I was more sober than usual. 

I haven't played there yet, but my BF probably has. I've only played for a couple of years now. Bowling is more my game.