Poor Bubba had such a bad day yesterday.
First in the morning he gets his leg stuck in the couch after he pounced on it to get his kong. He then limped around for 10-15 minutes.
Later in the afternoon we decided to finish painting the entry-way. I had the paint out of his reach but stupid me left the lid from the paint can on the floor.
Well he stuck his lips in it and before I could react he LICKED the paint off his lips and swallowed it.
So I phoned poison control while hubby finished painting. Luckily latex paint isn't overly toxic in small amounts *thank god* But he may get an upset tummy. So far I've seen no ill effects.. but I learned my lesson that's for sure.
Oh and I'm not done yet.. THEN I let him out to potty before bed. I just stood out on the step since I couldn't find my slippers since we moved everything around while we were painting. Well Bubba starts bouncing up and down and jumping back and forth. So I go out in my bare feet to see what the heck he found hoping it wasn't a snake, LOL. Surprise it's a big toad. Well before I could even finish my sentence which was "You don't want to eat that" He picked it up in his mouth. The toad then excreted that milky stuff which apparently doesn't taste too good since he dropped that toad like it was a hot potato and started slobbering, shaking his head side to side and dragging his face across the lawn. I finally get him in the house and clean his face off which is covered in mud from the face dragging and give him a drink to rinse out his mouth. He then runs to the bedroom and cuddles with hubby looking all depressed. Like it was my fault. LOL
Yet first thing this morning he goes outside and looks for the toad. I guess he didn't learn his lesson.