Author Topic: I NEED HELP FAST!!!  (Read 5041 times)

Offline ilovebabe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
I NEED HELP FAST!!!
« on: April 16, 2006, 02:15:10 am »
i recently found a rat terrier mix around my house and i need somewhere for him to go TODAY, he looked real bad when i found him had such long nails they were curling under his feet, he has a bad eye, and a tattoo of a number 3 inside his left ear.anyone on that does rescues or want this dog he is free i just need to find him a good home and fast we are already packed with dogs as it is. i'm located in Stilwell,Kansas. i have checked with shelters and they are all packed and i really don't want to take him to the pound i'm afraid they won't give him much time to find a home.

Marissa
The more I learn about people
the more I love my dog.

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: I NEED HELP FAST!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 03:46:26 pm »
i recently found a rat terrier mix around my house and i need somewhere for him to go TODAY, he looked real bad when i found him had such long nails they were curling under his feet, he has a bad eye, and a tattoo of a number 3 inside his left ear.anyone on that does rescues or want this dog he is free i just need to find him a good home and fast we are already packed with dogs as it is. i'm located in Stilwell,Kansas. i have checked with shelters and they are all packed and i really don't want to take him to the pound i'm afraid they won't give him much time to find a home.

Marissa
I just hope you found a place for him...The world is so full of sad stories like this...I swear I can't take much more. :'( :'( :'( :'( Prayers sent & blessngs be to you & your foundling & God forgive me for not being in a position to offer more than that. :'(

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 04:15:49 pm »
DITTO DITTO DITTO I could'nt have said it any better! I Have found forever homes for 2 pups in the last week i know i have'nt even made a dent in that homeless dog population but at least i tried. Everyday it breaks my heart i can't do more. I donate my time to SPCA and the Pound i bring them crates and food etc i have many people call me and ask me can you help me i can't find a home for a dog i guess i will have to take him to the SPCA. I always say lets see if we can find even a temp home before you take it to a shelter. I have 3 dogs and not enough room and time to take anymore on but i will do my best to try and help anyone if i can. I will be going into the hospital in 4 weeks and worried about my 3 getting the best care when i m gone they won't understand and i worry about every detail. Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 12:54:38 am »
Not sure if you still have stray pupper, but did you call around to the vets about the tattoo in its ear?   ???
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline ilovebabe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 01:56:44 am »
thank you so much everyone for the replies! sadly i had to take him to the local pound and if he isn't adopted in 10 days he will be put down so i told them to call me if it came to that and i would come back and get him because i just couldnt deal with a dog being put down. i am so sick to my stomach with all the sad stories about dogs and the awful people who take horrible care of there pets and have no pride in taking care of there animals it just makes me SICK !!!
The more I learn about people
the more I love my dog.