Author Topic: Have a date that Gauge is coming home  (Read 6249 times)

Blair

Have a date that Gauge is coming home
« on: April 17, 2006, 04:56:30 am »
We will go get him on the 8 of May, just 21 LONG days left LOL Our 6th Anniversary is on May 2nd, what a perfect present  ;D The breeder is going to be sending me new pictures tomorrow, I will post them as soon as I get them.

chaosndestruction

Re: Have a date that Gauge is coming home
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 04:57:49 am »
YAY!!! That's about the date that my puppers gets to come inside too!!! Whoo hoo for puppers!!!! Can't wait to see new pics of Gauge!!!

Blair

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 07:35:14 am »
YEAH :)  I couldnt wait that long...I am ready to walk to Detroit to get my baby lol
LOL its killin me. I try not to think about it but its not working  :D Cant Wait Cant Wait Cant Wait  ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 07:38:53 am »
YAY! I can't wait to see him and Smudge together!

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 07:42:00 am »
YIPEEEEEEEEE Blair!  How exciting!!!  It must be SO hard to wait!  When we got Kate we "just went to see" the litter that day (ya right!) and brought her home that day.  I'm actually happy it worked that way, cause a wait would have literally drove me INSANE! ::)

Good luck holding on til then! :D ;)

Blair

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 11:48:53 am »
Here is a thread with some pictures of him  ;D
http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,9248.0.html

Gauge is suppose to be my husband's hunting dog LOL, but I know the truth, he is my new baby  :D. I had a long wait with Grey too. I found him when he was just barely 2 weeks. Thankfully though I got lots of pics of him and get lots of pic of Gauge

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 09:38:20 pm »
May 8th!  Yeaaahhhh - I am soooo excited for you! And cant wait to see pics of your new baby along with your boys!