Author Topic: Kitana's Turn  (Read 14774 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Kitana's Turn
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 12:02:00 am »
So glad everything went well and your baby is recooperating.  Harley is a male and was fixed at 6 months and he still mounts.  Not as much as he did - it would take an hour to walk around the block because every poll, mailbox and recycling bin was an issue.   He is some what better but still tries to mount every dog and small child he sees.  We had to drop out of agility because we were at the point where the work had to be done off lead - he would do the course beautifully then find whatever was around before I could get him back on the leash.  He is know as Harley the Humper in our neighborhood!!

Hopefully, he won't have any of these issues again and your furbabies will be running around driving you crazy in no time.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 12:05:52 am »
Glad your pup did well with her surgery and she can come home today.  Sending you hugs from NJ.

Anita & the 3 Newfies

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 12:43:41 am »
Glad she did well. Wishing you a speedy recovery sweet girl :-*  Rosie won't be too far behind you.... afew months ;)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 01:52:18 am »
I'm glad she did well, and I know you are anxious to go and pick her up!

k2campbell

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 01:56:30 am »
YAY!  Glad to hear Kitana did well ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 03:52:39 am »
Kitana is home!! She's doopy, but is up walking around. Kiah is sniffing her like crazy. I'm going to have my hands full once she starts feeling better. Thanks for all your support!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 03:58:33 am »
Great news, give her a hug from us.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 08:26:57 pm »
Kitana is back to her old self today. She wants to play so bad! She's walking around the house whining. I've taken her out, petted her and looked at her incision. It looks good. Kiah was so easy to keep queit. Kitana is going insane!

k2campbell

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 08:39:52 pm »
Kitana is back to her old self today. She wants to play so bad! She's walking around the house whining. I've taken her out, petted her and looked at her incision. It looks good. Kiah was so easy to keep queit. Kitana is going insane!

Ha ha ha - sounds like Kate ;) Remember, if she's trying to lick her stitches, an old t-shirt works great.  Dakotamom recommended that to me and it was perfect for Kate!

Best of luck keeping Kitana on the "down-low"!!! :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 09:27:00 pm »
I'm glad Kitana is back to her old self already. :)