Author Topic: OOOOOOO WATER!!!!!!  (Read 13374 times)

nickerbokker

OOOOOOO WATER!!!!!!
« on: May 31, 2005, 01:26:41 pm »
from angus:

i found this HUGE water bowl today.  it doesn't hold as much water as my own water bowl, but its very tall and very deep.  it is this super cool water contraption, and now i see no need for my own cool red bowl, or, dumb red bowl. mom was laying in bed, and i decided i was going to 'splore my house a little more than i ever had, and well, i found this cool thing in the same room i take my baths in!  DID YOU GET THAT!  I HAVE BEEN GETTING BATHS NEXT TO THIS THING FOR 7 MONTHS, AND MOM HAS NEVER BOTHERED TO SHOW ME IT WAS A WATERBOWL!  so i drank and drank and drank, until mom noticed i was in there and then she started screaming and chasing me...i dont know why...i was just thirsty!

im glad to have found this new water bowl....i will try and use it every time mom is on this site and not paying attention to me

signed : the devil  8)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: OOOOOOO WATER!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 01:41:46 pm »
heheheh....Ang us, I think your little devil horns are growing more and mre by the day. J/K What better place is there to get cold, fresh water than the toilet? Come on mom....what are you thinking? It is the best bowl in the house and is the one most used by the humans too.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:44:31 pm »
LMAO....i closed the lid, and now he is laying next to it!

i dont know what i could have been thinking!  why not drink out of the toilet!  SUPER PLAN!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 01:59:21 pm »
We used to close the lid too, but my little boy is soo smart he figured it out and then we had even more water trails than we wanted. Now the lid in the guest bathroom is always up!
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 02:06:24 pm »
LOL Your really funny Nicki. Judge always drinks out of the toilet. As long as its flushed.  :o I came home one day and his normal water dish was empty and so was the toilet. The cats have been drinking from it for years . I know most people think its gross but everyone is still alive. Im just glad that none of my kids have tried it. I put my foot down at that. HEHEHE
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 02:31:52 pm »
I LOVE this board!! Nowhere else could I find a group of people (or at least one or two) who understand that letting your dog drink out of the **clean** toilet is so much easier than trying to fight their natural instinct. I have 2 dogs that walk right up to it, flip the lip up and slurp away. The only time I really object is when they do it in the master bath in the middle of the night and keep me awake!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 02:39:52 pm »
jj I dont find anything wrong with it. There are other more dangerous things to keep him out of. I really dont have the time to make sure the toilet seat is down.
Nicki
Judges head bairly fits in the toilet now. Just wait.  ;) You will see soon enough that if Angus wants a nice fresh drink he will get one.
Coonie

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 04:19:46 pm »
the little S$#@ better not!  if i pay to have bottled water for the dogs to drink, they BETTER DRINK IT AND LOVE IT!

i dont like LA water, it makes me shake in my boots.  i drink it, but they get bottled!  and they should appreciate it!  not drink out of the toilet!

dogs dogs dogs!

i was talking to my sister and she said oscar just fell in the toilet a couple of weeks ago.  she said she was in her room, and heard a splash, and then heard ALL KINDS OF NOISE, and she ran into the bathroom and simon was trying to get out, and then he did and he was bouncing off the walls LOL...i wish angus could still fall in, then i think he would figure out it isn't such a cool place!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 04:23:21 pm »
You are so LA Nicki. hehehehehe We give out the bottled too but come on- the luvre is so much cooler, fresher and always ready to be refilled. Plus when it needs to be cleaned all you do is push the handle down and wa-la! an instant new bowl of water!
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 04:31:23 pm »
I never thought about you being in the city. Our water here is likely just as clean as some bottled water.
They should appreciate there bottled water.Im off to the beach. Talk to you all later tonight.
Coonie

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 04:32:00 pm »
LOL....screw it...

i think i will go strictly toilet water from now on.  im throwin out the waterbowl, and lettin them use the never ending toilet supply.  i'll teach them to flush it, and then even if im not home they will have fresh clean water!  HEY, and when its dirty, no need to clean bowl, just flush and it magically clean water!  ohhhhhhhh..... .great plan!

the one problem with never ending water is that the devil will PEE EVERYWHERE!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 04:34:44 pm »
I can't wait until I get to meet the devil himself. I'm sure he is really an angel in disguise. ;D
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2005, 04:41:24 pm »
hehe soooo funny, as of yet my dogs are not into the toilet, the cat is though, she loves it, and leaves little paw prints all over it, she comes in with her little feetsis all dirty walks up to the toilet and then when a human comes the "ring" first has to be cleaned...... Plan your toilet visits in this house, you may need time to do some cleaning before you can sit down  ::)

Ohhhh and kids.... lol..... Malin when she was little, used to eat cat food. nope.... not kidding, all my kids have grown up around dogs and cats and all kinds of animals, when she was about 2 she started to go to the cats dish and take a handful of kibbles and crunch away. then she went down on all four over at the dogs water dish and put her head down in it and drank. I am a baaaad mom because it didnt bother me too much, I just made sure the water dish was always clean and the cat didnt get canned food  ;D mind you my then mother in law had one or two things to say about it hehe. She is now 13 and dont even want to hear about how she did it. I am pretty sure my kids from time to time have thought they were dogs too

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2005, 05:00:13 pm »
LMAO.....shhhh hhh......i ate dog food too!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2005, 05:24:08 pm »
You know if it is healthy for our hairy babies it cant be all that bad for our two legged ones either  :D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog