Author Topic: Highlights from Easter  (Read 2725 times)

Kiahpyr

Highlights from Easter
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:13:38 pm »
Here are happy pictures of Easter weekend. We spent part of it at my mom's in South Dakota. The dogs had a lot fun playing with my mom's dog Gypsy. She's a half black lab half catahola leopard dog. I keep telling my mom she needs to do agility with her. She's real fine boned and very high engery.

Raeanne got to color eggs. She loved it! I only wish I could have shared it with her. She got dye all over her hands. Luckily it didn't stain for too long!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Highlights from Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:15:26 pm »
Awwwwww!  What great pics!  Everyone looks like they had a great time.
Daphne

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:20:43 pm »
It looks like fun was had by all! great pics!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 12:08:49 am »
My hubby took the pictures. He loves his camera! Thanks for the compliments! I love going to my mom's house and so do the dogs. They get spoiled! My mom lets them out in the middle of the night, so I have to deal with that when we get back home.

Kiah was trying to be Alpha at my mom's house. She got into with Gypsy. Gypsy is spayed and is almost 2 years old. I guess I do have a very dominant female. Is that normal for lgd's to do that at someone else's house? We haven't had any problems before. My big girl is growing up!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 12:11:03 am by Tajsa »

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 02:04:45 am »
BEAUTIFUL pictures!  The dogs look so interested in what's going on, and it looks like Raeanne had a really fun time! ;)